Dabber Presents: PSM & Stankberry Grown Remo Style: A Canniversary Grow

Looking great Dabbs

I run 1T / gal of Terpinator in flower, or maybe a bit more if I splash a bit in my bucket

Seems to be the sweet spot for sure

:Namaste::thanks:
Looking great Dabbs

I run 1T / gal of Terpinator in flower, or maybe a bit more if I splash a bit in my bucket

Seems to be the sweet spot for sure
Hey thanks Chris! So that's 15 ml? I'm inching from 10 up to 15 now actually. Seems shes fading or trying to.... I think it's from low RH and the light being a tad close. I raised it up and lowered fan levels to help. But just in case I dropped ph and raised ppm as well.
Shaping up very nicely brotha :adore:

Thanks for stopping by Joe. Shes doing alright. Finally noticing some frost on her too which always makes me happy!
Looking good. Not sure how you pull it off, when my RH gets that low they start getting unhappy.
Well funny you mentioned that. I'm trying to keep it lower since there are a few lingering gnats I'm still treating for. I'd like it a bit higher so I hope the fan and light adjustments will accomplish that. Also have some type of issues on lower leaves yellowing. Not a surprise with the environment where it's at, hopefully I caught it in time and can salvage this run. I really wanted it to be the best yet since theres no males around and only one plant in the space.... guess we will know here in 5 or 6 weeks!

:blunt:
I'll take some make myself great again please! Looking great Dabber!
Can you help me?
What's the difference between wax and shatter?
Temperatures. Shatter is never exposed to higher temps. Wax is. And crumble is just whipped. Basically shatter is low to no agitation under 100 degrees. Wax requires higer temps. And crumble requires higer temp and agitation

:Namaste::thanks:

Hey thanks Chris! So that's 15 ml? I'm inching from 10 up to 15 now actually. Seems shes fading or trying to.... I think it's from low RH and the light being a tad close. I raised it up and lowered fan levels to help. But just in case I dropped ph and raised ppm as well.

Thanks for stopping by Joe. Shes doing alright. Finally noticing some frost on her too which always makes me happy!

Well funny you mentioned that. I'm trying to keep it lower since there are a few lingering gnats I'm still treating for. I'd like it a bit higher so I hope the fan and light adjustments will accomplish that. Also have some type of issues on lower leaves yellowing. Not a surprise with the environment where it's at, hopefully I caught it in time and can salvage this run. I really wanted it to be the best yet since theres no males around and only one plant in the space.... guess we will know here in 5 or 6 weeks!
Yeah buddy your white widows x atf are frosting up now ✊

:blunt:
I'll take some make myself great again please! Looking great Dabber!
Can you help me?
What's the difference between wax and shatter?
Wax is softer lol

The girls are looking cracking mr.Dabber, your game is on point.... :snowboating:
Thanks smeeeeeegs! Watched me some hobbit series just a couple weeks ago lol.

How are your gals growing? Mind posting a few pics here???

Here are some.i.got for today gang!

Evening mr.Dabber thats a lovely seed haul, may I ask what the cross is...?

Took an evening stroll and snapped some pics to share with ya, quite enjoyed snapping pics again so thank you....

Shiva Shanti and Hybrids thereof.

Shiva Hybrids

The last pic is the most sativa leaning of them all, the 2 pics above this are the hybrids.

I don't want to spam your garden with anymore so thanks for allowing me to share my garden with you mr.Dabber.....:thanks: Better go update my journal now....lol

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    683.4 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    609.2 KB · Views: 40
Those look amazing smeegs. A almost wondered how you grow them in winter, but forgot it is summer in SA!

So I guess I missed the passing of Bonsaiweed over the holiday.... it definitely took my by surprise. He was a great dude! I took some time to read back through our direct messages and I'm going to do a tribute grow or strain I his honor. Probably some autos outside and name a cross of mine for him.

In the mean time I have some "recovery" pics of the grape krush crosses!

And the frost and buds are here to stay!

Have a great one today gang!

Back
Top Bottom