Dabber Presents: PSM & Stankberry Grown Remo Style: A Canniversary Grow

Yeah well I assumed 1 day watering in the evening wouldnt ne the end of the world..... whoops! She was THIRSTY! And droopy... isnt she in a 7 gallon? Guess her roots filled out? Daily watering required for that size pot in coco has my Hope's set VERY high.... come on lil misS PSM!

Looking healthy Dabber!
Thanks penny. Hope your health is on the up n up as well friend! I'm pretty darn pleased with how shes getting on. If the fattening and ripening stages go as well as the first half, I'm convinced that this will be my best round yet.

You're killin it man, lookin great!

Question about transplanting with coco. I've done small cups into bigger pots, but I've never done anything 5 gallons into bigger. Do you have a method for up potting in coco?

You're killin it man, lookin great!

Question about transplanting with coco. I've done small cups into bigger pots, but I've never done anything 5 gallons into bigger. Do you have a method for up potting in coco?
That's a good question! And I dont have an answer... I'd assume it's a 2 person job? I know if they're fabric pots you and just set it on something and peel the pot down and around off the rootball.

@InTheShed how do you do yours?

Well today marks the end of week 5

DAY 35

Things are good :dude-knocking::morenutes:

Just gonna keep doing what I am. Which has been dial back the nutes a tad. Keep ph towards the lower end of the spectrum, as I know the solution drifts up over time. Also I got some more neem. I meant to grab more fly paper so I'll get it tomorrow. The gnats dont bother me or the plant but finding them stuck in buds kills me!

I noticed flower nose did a cool trick with basically screening off the soil so they cant get in it out easily. I'll probably swing by the second hand store for another small fan.

Okay I'm blabbing so for those that cant read... woody, here are some snapshots from today. We have some flopping that will be addressed... idk whenever I feel up to it lol.

Ok pics!

Shes a seriously frosty one! So I'm glad to have a couple thousand grape krush beans with her as the mom.

Hope everyone's week is off to a good start. I took off after a couple hours as I wasnt feeling well. Needed a day to recoup and it was nice to hang with the wife who was also off.

That's all I got gang!

:snowboating:

Didn't your uncle tell you not to spray neem in flower? Brown pistils and a smell and taste that are usually there forever. Oil and flowers are a no-no. That's what your uncle would say anyway.
That's a good question! And I dont have an answer... I'd assume it's a 2 person job? I know if they're fabric pots you and just set it on something and peel the pot down and around off the rootball.

I'm in soil and I do exactly that. I stick the pot on a narrower bucket and pull the fabric down, lift out the root ball (usually a solid mass), and put it in the new pot.

I think Agemon was thinking that the coco wouldn't hang together the way soil does.

Well I have tried wet and dry taking the pots off and rolling pot downwards lieo mentioned aroud root ball. It takes time and having good thick fabric pots or well made durable helps . It doesn’t take much to rip the pots so slowly and easy when doing oh I prefer doing when the medium is still damp . As the roots don’t stick as bad to sides of pots .

Lol spray? Noooo, no no! Neem just goes into the nutrient solution and combats larvae. I dont suggest spraying in flower! Sorry if that's what it sounded like I was saying or advocating for....

I use the sticky traps for the adults and routinely add 2 Tablespoons to my feed for larvae. I've been giving her the neem now all through flower and am pleased with the results. I probably needed to be using more so I'm hoping the new concentration does the trick!

Well I have tried wet and dry taking the pots off and rolling pot downwards lieo mentioned aroud root ball. It takes time and having good thick fabric pots or well made durable helps . It doesn’t take much to rip the pots so slowly and easy when doing oh I prefer doing when the medium is still damp . As the roots don’t stick as bad to sides of pots .

Sorry I was unclear, it's a 5 gallon plastic. I did some searching around the interwebs, found a dude "Prime C" looks like he grew a monster in 3 gallons of coco, fabric pot. Got me thinking bout do I need to up pot from a 5 gallon coco or just let her roll into flower and not worry.

Anybody ever grow a super sized monster in a 5 gallon coco? I'm just not sure what to expect, in the past my 5 gallons girls in dirt have gotten pretty root bound. I'm not sure when I want to flower this girl.

Lol spray? Noooo, no no! Neem just goes into the nutrient solution and combats larvae. I dont suggest spraying in flower! Sorry if that's what it sounded like I was saying or advocating for....

I use the sticky traps for the adults and routinely add 2 Tablespoons to my feed for larvae. I've been giving her the neem now all through flower and am pleased with the results. I probably needed to be using more so I'm hoping the new concentration does the trick!
You can add neem oil through medium I knew that but it’s okay to add even through in flower dabs ?

Back
Top Bottom