Dabeast09

TAL01614.jpg
TAL01609.jpg
TAL01612.jpg
TAL01593_1.jpg
TAL01579.jpg

Fantastic :thumb:
Just imagine I'm out of weed for a week now... And I be damned if I'll buy again... And to see this every day.... Man I hate the weed breaks :rip:

Just imagine I'm out of weed for a week now... And I be damned if I'll buy again... And to see this every day.... Man I hate the weed breaks :rip:
Thats why I spread out my harvests. Never run out. It must be hard not to yank her if your out of pot. :thumb:

Thats why I spread out my harvests. Never run out. It must be hard not to yank her if your out of pot. :thumb:
Naa... She is not ready...
I plan on doing the same as you, it's just that I made the transition from a costumer to a self sustaining smoker just now..
Man, last 20 years... If I count sums of money I spent on buying... I could have had a boat or something lol

I couldn't help my self so I squeezed very gently on the bud with my fingers. IT IS FIRM!! and it left some sticky sticky icky on me lol. I licked it. Don't judge I'm out of weed :cheesygrinsmiley:
20210209_124732.jpg
20210209_124740.jpg

I couldn't help my self so I squeezed very gently on the bud with my fingers. IT IS FIRM!! and it left some sticky sticky icky on me lol. I licked it. Don't judge I'm out of weed :cheesygrinsmiley:
20210209_124732.jpg
20210209_124740.jpg
Oops that post meant to be in my journal

Back
Top Bottom