DaddiSwanga's 1st Outdoor Grow - Bag Seed - Sativa Mids - April 2014

Hoody Hoo!

Sorry for the two week lapse but I've been out grinding and i am very blessed n ecstatic to say i can stop collecting unemployment as i got a new job, a good one too.;):goof::adore::amen:
God is good my friends, and i hope all of you are well and happy growing!

Update:

So we have great progress in these last two weeks since the last update! The one i over cropped with the band aid has responded and rebounded so immaculately, im truly in awe. I love cannabis.
And lets see...the babies are coming along nicely and of course what about the TEN gallon pot behemoth!
Well my God sent community i am excited to say no balls still, stems are turning a red/purple color that is quite purty actually, I'm just hoping it's not a deficiency. And i just gave her and the others Epsom salt feeding yesterday and she's grown even more, up to 4-4 1/2' feet! The tops are looking great, and i just defoil'd them all last week. Photos tomorrow!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW JOB SWANGA That has to be a good feeling. Happy Munchday

I do not see any male cannabis plants in your garden now.
Your the man brother! They are looking nice And i can't wait for y'all to see this beautiful color in the stems to hopefully verify its not some type of nutrient deficiency!
Happy Growing bruh bruh!:surf:

What they said.
Yay! Im so posting them thangs soon as i get off work tomorrow evening, and Y'all can see the lush vegetation in just the last two weeks! :cheer:

Welcome back Mr Swagga. Congrats on the new job. There a blessing and far in fee between in this world now. So when we get to see the girls. Again congrats super stoked for you.
Thanks so much Brudda! Yeaint Lyin, i pass so many homeless people on the way to work each morning, Its sad. I help when i can :love::peace:
Oh and check out the Ladies! :):passitleft::high-five:
CAM02708.jpg
CAM02721.jpg
CAM02716.jpg
CAM02707.jpg
CAM02718.jpg
CAM02715.jpg
CAM02706.jpg
CAM02717.jpg
CAM02714.jpg
CAM02713.jpg
CAM02709.jpg
CAM02732.jpg
CAM02711.jpg
CAM02734.jpg
CAM02730.jpg
CAM02710.jpg
CAM02733.jpg
CAM02729.jpg
CAM02728.jpg
CAM02723.jpg
CAM02648.jpg
CAM02726.jpg
CAM02722.jpg

from one native texan to another....get baked!

Hook Em Horns! Amen Brudda!
Welcome to the garden! :blunt::420:

I believe red/purple stems on the topside with green stems on the underside of leaves is normal and red/purple stems on the topside with red/purple stems on the underside is a sign of a deficiency. some people believe that red/purple stems on the underside are a sign of a magnesium deficiency, other people believe that red/purple stems on the underside is a sign of a phosphorous deficiency.

reddish/purple petioles on the fan leaves is normal for most plants.

For some strains reddish/purple branches/stem is normal.

Thanks Antics ! :bravo:

I believe red/purple stems on the topside with green stems on the underside of leaves is normal and red/purple stems on the topside with red/purple stems on the underside is a sign of a deficiency. some people believe that red/purple stems on the underside are a sign of a magnesium deficiency, other people believe that red/purple stems on the underside is a sign of a phosphorous deficiency.

Thank you So much KingJohnC!!
I thought it was some type of deficiency because it's nearly gone, and I'm glad because ain't nobody got time for that lol
I did find a couple tiny worms on the bud sites as well as a spider that wanted to make a nest in one of my big fan leaves so I killed them, cleared out the nonsense and tomorrow i am going to go buy some of my neem oil 3-in-1 insecticide- miticide- fungicide concoction! Happy Growing Y'all!!!

Good Morning Tokin Urybody!

Had a Bday yesterday so I've been super busy with the new job on top of all that, Plus being a Daddy and husband :cheesygrinsmiley::rollit: needless to say my time is rationed out lol

So here we go!

I decided to transplant the smallest baby into the earth to accelerate growth and if she's (let's hope she doesn't grow balls on me) anything like the last one, she'll
Be huge in just two weeks. :circle-of-love:
I decided to bypass the spray, I'm just going to reduce habanero peppers down to a solution and use that because I've read that that is like the most organic and best thing you can put on your plant not to mention since these bugs and insects especially spider mites breathe through their exoskeleton -that habanero solution which is just going to be the oil rendered down and mixed with water into a spray bottle kill them on contact and at the same time it doesn't damage the plant or leave any funky smell.

Check em out!

CAM02778.jpg
CAM02775.jpg
CAM02788.jpg
CAM02777.jpg
CAM02774.jpg
CAM02787.jpg
CAM02776.jpg
CAM02773.jpg
CAM02786.jpg
CAM02785.jpg
CAM02782.jpg
CAM02779.jpg
CAM02784.jpg
CAM02781.jpg
CAM02798.jpg
CAM02783.jpg
CAM02780.jpg
CAM02797.jpg
CAM02796.jpg
CAM02793.jpg
CAM02790.jpg
CAM02795.jpg
CAM02792.jpg
CAM02789.jpg
CAM02794.jpg
CAM02791.jpg
CAM02808.jpg
CAM02807.jpg
CAM02804.jpg
CAM02801.jpg
CAM02806.jpg
CAM02803.jpg
CAM02800.jpg
CAM02805.jpg
CAM02802.jpg

Happy Growing Y'all!

Happy Belated Bday! :party:

Your plants look fantastic! Congrats too on the new job buddy. Hope all is going swell.

You have sculpted and groomed your garden from the ground up. I am so happy to see it flourish. You will have acquired much wisdom and experience off of your first season growing. Keep up the diligence and good work :thumb:

Good afternoon weed Swanga. Lester said it all. Your grow is doing very well and by the time you are done late this fall you will be a happy person. Happy Skunkday

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom