Dain Bramage's Mostly Sativa Grow the Classic S.A.G.E

Well tiger right now i am pressed for room but the plan is to grow the Sage&Sour and Kushage,two hybred's of the S.A.G.E.,for seed's.

Right now the bathroom i am using to hang dry the bud's inSTINK'S but in a good way.I think the plant's get even more pungent when thay are drying..All the triming is done and will be putting them in air tight containers when thay are ready.

The four plant's that are left finishing up fast and look ready to me at least 80% of the hair's are red,not witherd yet.Thay are probable going in for their 36 hour's of darkness tonight.So thats it for now....peace

Man I got here for the best part too!

Those colas look amazing, so frosty. You managed to keep most of their fan leaves (except the first one :p) in perfect condition till the end, they look so healthy and full.

Man I got here for the best part too!

Those colas look amazing, so frosty. You managed to keep most of their fan leaves (except the first one :p) in perfect condition till the end, they look so healthy and full.

i agree that is the mark of a good grower. i crisped mine - went one day too long before watering, and the pH was a bit high.
I already gave 5 stars, but would do it again.
:bravo:

Thanx tiger but I got lucky.If you review this project you will find that these girl made it inspite of my aid.I had to corect for a Cal/Mag shortage and the p.h. went out of wack.The plant's came close to a nutriant lock out that was corected by removing 2 inches of soil from the container's and heavy flushing.I also let them get way to cold dooring the dark cycle and there is more mistakes i am sure.

One reason why I like to use strain's that have been around awhile Is that thay have breed in genetic's that will stand up to the indoor growing envorment.I think the weekest link of my garden is the human factor.

Good morning one and all.Here is a early smoke report ....After drying a few nug's by leaving them hanging in the furnus room.The stem's were just dry enough to snap.Now to the eye thay look light green with an orange matting.That is do to the sparkaling layer of tricromes on every thing.

Now it is still not ready to be put into a grinder so i take the scissor to them.Thay had a nice smell to them befor but broken up you really smell them.It has a sweat smell to it like K.C's mango but it is hard to pin down.

I am using E-Z Wider ultra light's cut in half for the least amount of papper needed:rollit:The joint i am rolling is bigger then what normally would it is weighing just under a gram at .80

First hit is a little green tasting but not bad a all:ganjamon:Not harsh at all few hits and my typing is now hunt and peck.Face is flushed good buzz high not stoned feal warm inside good body high steely dan playing to loud for this time of day but f**k it.Half joint gone put it out.This stuff work's:yahoo:and i can't think straight:smokin:now going outside to get some sun on me.Take other half?Ya f**k it why not been locked in for too long:surf:

Great smoke report Dain! :bravo: and +Reps!

Getting an early spring up here and it's nice to get outside with no snow so early in the year.

:peace:

Thanx LabRat,I had to laugh at myself when i read it back.The cola's and bud's on these plant's are solid and tight.So much better then the first test plant's I have to wonder how bad was it to transplant them while thay were flowering or was it the cold that made them come out lose and runny.Thay were just as potent but did not produce hard nug's.

This is an excelent sativa for some one who has been worried(like me) about trying to grow one in a closet.It has all the kick that you want from a sativa with out becoming unmanageable to grow.It was a snap to trim with nothing but calx's growing in the end.

The only down side for me so far would be yeild.7 oz is ok but coming from an indica back round it seem's light.

Now to compair the bud's form these plant's to the four that are going to fall to the ax this weekend.

Great report. Getting out last weekend was definitely the ticket. Took ride to the Hecksher boat ramp to check it out. I know the flounder are supposed to be a good bet in the great south bay but have to research my maps as it all looks the same to me unlike the bays of point lookout. Should have the boat started in the next couple weeks and will be on the water soon. I'll let you know. C'mon spring. :peace:

Great report. Getting out last weekend was definitely the ticket. Took ride to the Hecksher boat ramp to check it out. I know the flounder are supposed to be a good bet in the great south bay but have to research my maps as it all looks the same to me unlike the bays of point lookout. Should have the boat started in the next couple weeks and will be on the water soon. I'll let you know. C'mon spring. :peace:

yup, we're all groundhogs coming out blinking in the sun. Thank god for the grow room, only light and warmth up here.

Well me and BassBong are making plan's to some fishing this spring and you know i got to save a huge bud:yummy:for that day.

the last 4 plants are down after 36 hours of darkness and are hanging now these four put on more waight in the last two weeks not a ton but enough..

The bud's in there air tight containers are doing good poping the lids one a day for an hour.The bud's have gone from being dried to the point wheir the stem would snap to bing sticky and bit dank smelling.

Now tiger get the feminized version and mabe you would like to try one of the hybred's that THSEED'S offer's like sage & sour or kushage so we could do a compairosin grow in the same journal

now don't be joulus super weed if you ever come to new york city I will make sure you got good bud for your trip bro

This smoke is good :yahoo:for listening to tune's(grateful dead at nassau colisum april 30 1984 Me and my crew) while i sit here pluging away on the key bord's
:theband:

Back
Top Bottom