Dairy Free Brownies anyone?

doritos87

Yo whats up everyone. Today i'm buying an eighth of w33d and I am planning on making some brownies :cheesygrinsmiley: ...1 thing though. Me and dairy products don't mix well, so is there an alternative besides butter that i can use and all the other dairy products? What are the ingrediants and directions? if someone could help me out with this i'd be 1 HAPPY gal. :peace:

Thanks dude awesome. I just wanna get high from eatin brownies like the rest of you guys without having my stomach in pain from the fuckin dairy.

I am one of them meat-heads, but one of my best friends is vegan. I'm really curious as to how he develops recipes and works with non animal substitutes. After your post I had a word to him. He came up with some interesting ideas, and I've learned a lot from him, which I will now pass on to you.
He's made a lot of different recipes (regular food, AND canna-food) using olive oil instead of butter.
Olive oil works fine in the savoury foods, but tends to taste a little funny in sweet baked goods. In those cases, I've seen him use a vegan butter substitute that I believe is made from soy. It tastes pretty good, and converts well in recipes. He can find it easily, as he works in a health food store, but they also have it at a lot of supermarkets, especially the newer gourmet markets.

Here is one Vegan recipe for Brownies

Ingredients:

1 1/4 cups applesauce
1 cup cocoa powder
1/4 tsp. sea salt
2 cups brown sugar
1 very ripe mashed banana
1 1/3 cups flour
2 cups vegan choc. chips/carob chips
1/2 cup or so ground bud. Toasted with oil on stove top until fragrant.
(Use more if using shake)

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350.F

Mix all ingredients into large bowl.

Pour mixture into 8x8 in. pan.

Bake roughly 35 min.

Here is a recipe for vegan SPACE CAKES.

1 1/2 cups flour
1 cup brown sugar
3-4 tbsp cocoa
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 oz finely chopped leaf or bud
1 cup water
1/3 cup oil or margarine
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp vinegar
1/4 tsp lemon juice (optional)
Instructions:

Brown the finely chopped marijuana in a pan with a little oil. Do not crisp or burn it, just slightly brown it.

Mix dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix wet ingredients in a separate bowl. Pour wet into dry and beat until smooth.

Pour into greased muffin tin, or you can use cupcake papers. Bake at 350oC for 20 minutes.

Top with icing and serve.

Happy "baking"

Back
Top Bottom