Dairy Queen & Lilac Jack - Cabinet - Soil - LED

Light so got Bio CalMag/Grow/Root/Marine today with the water. Hoping they keep plugging along until my bigger box opens up, as light is far away as I can get it....really need to redo my shed so I have a bigger grow space, or just grow warmer part of the year out there in shed.

I just realized WHO Dwight is!!!! :) Congrats on the upgrade :hug:

shhhh it's a secret ;) :rofl:.....and upgrade or "being a glutton for punishment" is yet to be determined, as I may have got myself into a big can of worms ;) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The were getting light and kinda droopy, not sure if they going to be a pain whole way thru or not. Starting to think I will just grow from seed or my own Clones instead of buying Clones, as I have plenty of seeds anyway, and I'll quit using the Jiffy Plugs and see if that makes the gnats go bye bye. Watered with CalMag/Grow/Weed/SNS 203.....will get some pics next day or two more than likely.

shhhh it's a secret ;) :rofl:.....and upgrade or "being a glutton for punishment" is yet to be determined, as I may have got myself into a big can of worms ;) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's a busy patrol route I'm sure. Those spambots are crazy persistent.. Good luck Mr. Monk :thumb: while I'm here I'll sub up to your new journal. Looks like they're recovering from whatever it was... Put me down for a front row seat,

KIG :green_heart:cheers

It's a busy patrol route I'm sure. Those spambots are crazy persistent.. Good luck Mr. Monk :thumb: while I'm here I'll sub up to your new journal. Looks like they're recovering from whatever it was... Put me down for a front row seat,

KIG :green_heart:cheers

:thanks: They were Clones I got at the Dispensary, didn't realize how too tall they were until I got them home as my taller box is in use with two plants in Flower. The last time I got Clones there they were a lot shorter, didn't really need more plants but the Dispensary had them half off as they didn't want to move them to the new store at first of the year. So they were under $10 each ( like $9.80 or so) including the Sin Tax, so I had to say "well guess I can't pass that up". So they were bit large for the small container they were in, pics at beginning of thread, so they got shock of transplant, new environment being trimmed/trained and being stuck in a box....can't understand why they stressed out on me ;) :rofl::rofl:. So will be interesting to see what I get off of them, but even if I only get a 1/2 oz, I'll take a half for $9.80 any day of the week ;).

Just realized I haven't taken pics in a while, they still not happy but alive anyway.

0013336.JPG
0023229.JPG
0033088.JPG

Harvested the Mother and Clone today, so these two ruffians got moved to the tall box, so hopefully getting the light farther away helps them out. Not sure when I'm going to throw into Flower yet, may make another attempt at cloning them now that they healthier they might have a chance of taking. Of the 2 of each I tried cuttings of only one may live, two are gone and one is on it's way to death warmed over ;) :rofl: . Will let you all know whenever I know (well sometimes that doesn't happen as I stay clueless throughout the whole process ;) :rofl::rofl:

:ganjamon: :hippy:

They were light and got water+ CalMag/Grow/Root/Marine. Will get some pics up in a couple days. Up-potted to final pot, cut off the dead/dying leaves, and did some more LST as in a bigger pot. Will probably put into Flower next week or two, after I decide it I want to try any more cuttings for Clones.

Took a couple cuttings off of each today, looks like one of the DQ the only one from prior Clone attempt that may or may not live, as the other three got culled. May put them into flower soon, after they readjust to new pot and taller box with light farther away.

Went ahead and pulled the trigger, turned on timer for Flower as they didn't cost me much so see what we get. I"m still getting the hang of how big I can go with various size pots, as get near end of Flower and they quit taking water as well or they get root bound (not sure which lol just a guess so far).

been busy bashing bots lol ....ok light enough to water today got CalMag/Grow/Marine.......day 6 of flower and the blind old man can't see the pistils yet ;) better be girls though as they were dispensary bought clones :rofl::rofl:

0042909.JPG
0052708.JPG

And the baby Dairy Queen cutting (took 2 cuttings off each and this one only one that made it):

0033116.JPG

Pics from today, day late and a dollar short ;) They starting to make Flowers finally, hate being old and half blind well and half deaf too ;):

0082020.JPG
0091813.JPG

And of the four cuttings I took way back when, this time only one made it, Clone of the Dairy Queen:

0033125.JPG

Pic update, lots more pistils now woohooo up up and away ;)

0082023.JPG
0091816.JPG
0101648.JPG

And the Dairy Queen cutting that took, guess since the two Clones above cost me $10 each at the dispensary, we can name this one the $5 Meal Deal ;) :rofl::rofl:
0023271.JPG

Back
Top Bottom