Dakine Real Maui Wowie In The Midwest

Here they are today a few hours before lights out. A little thirsty they got watered yesterday. I'm up to just about daily waterings now in the 1 gals. Getting ready to upsize soon. I was planning on 3 gals but I do have 5s. I may have to super crop that tall one
Bigger is better! :) I use 10s now, but you may have trouble with your space. Do 7s if you can, and yup.... Super crop that bad boy! Mine did fine.

It took this long for me to fill 1 gals. Can't imagine what it would take for 15s lol being under some good light now should help.
“Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.” Aristotle :Namaste::cool:

Been sick and lazy lately. Looks like I went too low with the pH last time they've been pretty crummy. I thought I just drown them so I let em dry out a bit but still bleh. They got transplanted today which sucked. I didn't have enough dirt mixed up for the 5 gals and the 3 gals I thought I had were actually 2s..... So they got a little more room and watered in with some compost tea.
They have started bushing out on the bottoms more could be from the lights, could be the seaplex may just be the way they like to grow.

Hope they perk up for ya there turbo. They typically will jump out of a funk really quick if you catch it like you did. #bounceback

Yep. But shit man were all human. Take it from the guys who set his timer to 16 8. Were human life happens. The only way we work up to the grand master level :rolleyes: is making some mistakes. You cant learn everything from books, and at some point learn the hard way. Good news is were a lot less likely to repeat those mistakes

Haha right. I had pH issues early on and kept it over 6.2 for the grows since then. But i See a lot of stuff that says run pro-mix like hydro so I figured give it a shot. maybe that's why my plants always seem to have slight mag/phos deficiency? Nope, poor choice, grass is not greener on the other side.

Yep. Dont forget these are landraces... (I say that like I know what I'm talking about:oops:) but maybe they prefer a different ph? I have no clue just a thought... but I have heard lower end of the spectrum in veg and higher in flower. But wtf do I know I've yet.to ph ONCE since growing :eek: probably should start....

Yea those thoughts are what pushed me towards changing what I had been doing. Tropical soils are typically more acidic so I gave it a shot.

They don't look great but growing again so all good. It's been several days and a couple of waterings since they've had any nutes. I'm tired of the tall gangly one's so they're getting some haircuts tonight.

Snip snip. Slightly more presentable. Also tossed a Pineapple Express 2, gbomb,and a girl scout crack in there with em. If I'm gonna make seeds may as well go all out.

Back
Top Bottom