Dakine Real Maui Wowie In The Midwest

Yea idk what they'll do. There's three of them I'm pretty happy with. And one that just sucks, it's a Monster, node spacing and stem diameter are way bigger than the others. I topped it in hopes of getting some more lower growth so we'll see.
My "psychotaxi" girl is still running the meter though so hopefully she'll pay the bills. :thumb:

Certainly not my best crop, but they are surviving. Due for some water today by the looks of it. Been getting ready for winter around here processed 30 cord of firewood last week still have a bunch of customers to get through before salt hits the roads.

Here's the Mauis including the new additions for seeds a G-Bomb a pex 2 and my #2 girl scout crack. I still have mother's so I can back cross if desired.
I honestly thought males would fruit more similar to the females but I was way off. These are still getting 18 hours of light and he's balls to the walls already. I'm glad I've let him go this long he's finally starting to fill out and look ok at least.

They're actually doing better than I thought/they look. The fan leaves look crummy from the pH F up but all the new growth looks better, lots of nodes building starting to stack up on every branch so I guess I'll flip them at the end of the week.

Welp that ain't cool!

She was one of the more promising structures nice and even lots of nodes. And then it goes and does this crap. I know lady gaea had some nanners in hers as well not cool. So out of 6 females I have one uglystik and a Hermie.
SMH. I'm not nearly as excited to flower these as I was.

That’s a bummer to end up less excited turbo ... hopefully the ones remaining will go well once you flip and be enough to get you excited again! :)

lady g2hm had some nanners in hers as well
I think you mean lady gaea ... easy to mix em up a bit - they’re like 420 twins!! :D

Looking forward to what these gals do during stretch! Gaea’s went nuts!

:popcorn:

But wait ... did you say you only have those 2 left out of 6 females (the stick and the hermie)?

Or do you have 4 left thatvare still going along ok?:hmmmm:

Woops! good catch Amy! Toss me on that band wagon haha. My male is full of pollen sacs. This has started making sacs rather than calyxes sp (not sure of the plural for calyx)

Edited previous post for accuracy.

@Pennywise
It's not a "new" strain though. It's Maui wowie allegedly landrace more like heirloom; so I figured Hermies weren't a problem I honestly expected a very homgenous result from these seeds and I'm a little disappointed. Maybe my expectations were unrealistic.

Back
Top Bottom