What strain is it? Dakini Kush

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Indica dominant
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Seedling, just planted 4/4/14
If in Veg... For how long? N/a
If in Flower stage... For how long? n/a
Indoor or outdoor? n/a
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Promix
If soil... What size pot? Small pot for germination, eventually 3 gallon smart pot
Size of light? Fluorescent during germination stage
Is it aircooled? n/a
Temp of Room/cab? 72.06 degrees
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ?
How often are you watering?

Type Classic Hindu Kush genetics.C
Cross Info: Pre98BK x Hindu Kush
Big complex flavor and fragrance with a powerful Indica effect.
Quantity: 12 seeds
Flowering Time: 9 weeks
This seed takes its lineage from the Hindu Kush valley of Afghanistan, a region famous for its hasish.
The Dakini Kush is easy to grow and finishes fast making it an excellent choice for indoor gardeners. The fragrance is of sweet caramel notes, berry and hops.
The effects are very relaxing, anxiety-reducing and generally pleasant. It is best used at bedtime or as an adjunct to clearing the mind of stress.
It is recommended that the Dakini Kush is appropriate for : pain, sleep, anxiety, mood elevation, appetite stimulationnd strength of ferts used?

First grow, starting from seeding, would like to avoid potential pests from clones, plus obtaining clones has been challenging. Have been told this is easy to grow, need to top off plant to encourage other leaf growth for more nodes. Photos to follow when things get interesting! Excited with first steps!

Place we purchase seeds from uses tree seedling pots for more room for tap roots, kind of wish we purchased these, may do in the future.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

OK, so when Googling info on Dakini Kush, I keep getting sent to this thread. As it happens, I just planted two Dakini Kush seeds last week on the 4th, so it's now been a week. I have a DIY set up here for seedlings, which has worked well for me, so I figure....why mess with what works? I'm new here as of today. If anyone is interested, I'll post regular updates on the grow. Peace!

Screen_Shot_2015-03-10_at_7_42_09_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2015-03-05_at_10_17_42_AM.png
Screen_Shot_2015-03-05_at_10_18_07_AM.png

Back
Top Bottom