Damage from Light Bulb Falling on Plant?

spiritwave7

While switching light bulbs for flowering, an adjacent one fell out accidentally and landed on my Cheese plant.

The photo shows the aftermath.

As you can see, at least one leaf was damaged.

Is there anything I can do to help the plant recover?

Will that damage lead to problems of which I should be aware?

This is my first grow, and I want to ensure that I'm doing whatever I can to ensure healthiest plants.

Thank you.

My PC grow case does have a magnitized LST shelf, but since there are two plants in there (so there won't really be any room for LST) and this is my first grow, I have been advised to keep it simple this time around.

Moreover, as vape users, even a small yield will last us a very long time (basically years) due to serious intake efficiency and modest tolerance, so I'm happy to just let them grow naturally this time.

If I grow one plant in there next time, or move somewhere big enough to upgrade to a tent, then LST will likely be applied -- at least because I will enjoy lawfully giving away excess buds mainly to poor people who need it for medicine.

To cap off this thread in general and help anyone else who may use a grow box like this, the easy solution is simply take the plants out of the box prior to changing the light bulbs.

I've split a side cola down the main stem before, was barely hanging by like 10%....wrapped tape around it and the main stem to support it's weight...propped it up with a couple strings hanging from the roof and it finished flowering no problems.....I'm sure yield was effected on that one cola a bit, but nothing major :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom