Damn - I bought terrible weed

username255sm

So i bought weed and i have smoked alot of strains and this one is terrible i must say.
I feel so fucking bored and lazy because of it. my head feel empty and has no ambition or creativity whatsoever. I feel like im suffering from high depression because of this fucking shit

You know mostly when you are high you feel great but this one is just fucking annoying it also makes you deeply stoned but the worst part about it it never gets good. its a creeper weed that just annoyes the hell out of you.

You also dont want to do any activities because my head feels like boring and empty.

The weed im talking about is Big tops. somebody pls kick the guy who made this junk.
i feel like there is deodorant sprayed over it its really crap. and doesnt give me nice feelings at all. just a no brainer

picture

badweedfromhhw.jpg

That reminds me of the trip I had when I started the GTA story from the beginning after completing it. I toked up and got completely lost in the first mission. Took forever to finish it. I was so confused.

I feel for you, having had the exact same reaction to certain strains. I think some people, and I'm one of them, react badly to heavy indica. Maybe it's the CBD/CBN. I tossed out over $500 worth of that stuff back in 2013. Couldn't convince my source that the stuff made me feel absolutely horrible, followed by the worst hangover in the world, that lasted 48 hours. He said everyone else loved it. It made me feel like death warmed over.
You are not alone.

^ exactly. And to top it all off- when I get into that state of stupidity, I feel so awful that I get super depressed about it and tend to beat myself up over it as well.

Back
Top Bottom