Damn i'm high. bout vaporizers

Asmodai

I just took the first hit of my bong, and it got me damn high, it felt so weird! I wasn't expecting this coz it's just a bowl made with leftover hash and leftover weed. The weed was in a cigg pack for a few days, got pretty roughed up. I think lots of THC might have landed on the bottom and they got on top of the bowl when I turned it over to drop all the weed... dunno

And since my plant is growing nicely and is a female (planted her last october), tho she's still pretty small. I was thinking to get a vaporizer after the harvest (since they're expensive and I would save up from not buyin). How is it to give a vaporizer a hit? Is it like taking a hit from a pipe? Does it get u really high? Do you notice everytime u take a hit, or u suddenly realized u r blazed after a while?

when i have smoke out of a vape i take a few hits and be sure to hold them in a long time. Than a little while later u have a very nice energitic high. i wish i could afford one. :biggrin:

can u use hash in vaporizers? I might try makin on ewith a lightbulb to have a feel of how it's like...

I bought KWT and his ol lady one for christmas a vaporbrothers with the hands free attchment 150.00 I definitely recommend saving and getting one is awesome. I got theirs off ebay and it was perfect. I love it maybe more then they do. You dont have that goobery cough in the morning from smoking a ass load of weed and its like a body high. I also gave them a 1/4 so when we hit that bad boy I felt like I was floating it was awesome.

Back
Top Bottom