Damp weed

sugarmagnolia

I just picked up an eighth of ak47 from a halfway decent dealer, but it is not dry enough. What's the best way to dry my buds quickly without losing freshness or potency?

i once picked up a 1/2 of some REALLY moist bud.. I went out to my car and turned on the heat and cupped the bag over one of the vents for a good 15-20 minutes...

i weighed it out after and it lost 3 grams of weight....

Imagine that..

P.S. one of my pet peeves is paying for water. lol.

I hear you.. It's a bitch. A couple year ago, my friend would hook me up with some weed that was a little dry. I would get let's say a whole 1/8, so I would just humidify it using the good old put an orange peel in your ziplock method and a couple hours later the bud would be be perfectly moist and ended up weighing more, usualy 0.2 to 0.4g more, haha. And it also had a rad orange smell to it.

Dude, if you are to dry it out, I think you should just leave it out in the open for a little while. If it's damp, the worst thing you can do is to leave it in a ziplock or any other plastic container.. You'll end up with mold,blaaaah. So try that and once it's to your liking, put it in a glass jar. Also, if you don't let it dry enough, that weed will be a pain in the royal butt to smoke, you'll be relighting your jay every 4.20 seconds.

Dude, if you are to dry it out, I think you should just leave it out in the open for a little while. If it's damp, the worst thing you can do is to leave it in a ziplock or any other plastic container.. You'll end up with mold,blaaaah. So try that and once it's to your liking, put it in a glass jar. Also, if you don't let it dry enough, that weed will be a pain in the royal butt to smoke, you'll be relighting your jay every 4.20 seconds.

Bingo. Leave it out in the open so air can get to it. I wouldn't recommend applying heat (leaving it close to a normal light blub might not be so bad), 'cause that'll just make the outside real crispy and won't let the water escape the insides properly. Just basically let the shit air dry, for the best result.

If it's REALLY wet, I'd consider bitching to your dude. Like someone else said, it's possible that 1/2 your weight is coming from the water, in which case you are getting ripped off. There was a dude I knew of who used to add an ounce of water to every QP he bought. So he'd turn 4 oz of weed into 5 and sell it. Shady bastard.

I can't stand when people don't dry and cure the buds the right way! But it is a good way of making more profit! (I'm not endorssing anything)

Take some pride I say

Back
Top Bottom