dandare

Strain: amnesia x4 holy grail x4 Tutankhamon x2

Veg:seedlings + clones

Indoor: 1.2x2.4 grow tent

Medium: coco canna natural

Pots+size: 10 and 7 gal fabric pots

Lights: 2x600w hps/mh 1x400w mh

Temp+rh: 80f rh56%

Nutrients: canna a+b voodoo juice,bigbud,overdrive.

Ok without further ado let's jump in! I've already started this grow so I'll do a little recap on what's been done and where we're at. I've been wanting to start a journal from the beginning of this grow but didn't have the time and know how, so a few weeks ago I placed some seeds in jiffy pellets in a plastic container after a few days 2 holy grail popped so I moved them into a home made grow box(I love the box I made) almost a week went by and I wasn't seeing anything else pop so I decided to move the container and place it on my skybox with in days-hours seeds started to pop! But before I moved the box I was in a panic and agreed to take 4 clones off of my friends hands. So now I've got more plants than I need and will be getting rid of a selected few.
The seeds that popped first started to grow roots out of the jiffy's so I placed them into small pots around 300ml, I usually go straight to final pots but they looked happy in my seedling box so I left them giving the other seedlings time to catch up...so we're just about upto date sorry for not knowing the exact time but I'd take a guess and say we are about 1 week for the clones and around 2 weeks for seedlings keeping in mind they all sprouted at different times. I am watering when needed around every 2 days no run off it's how I've always done it and it's worked well for me. I have noticed some of the first true leaves have Browned and crisped up all is looking good now so I'm not sure what it was.? So that's about it for now I hope whoever or if anyone reads this can learn something from it, or if you have any input to maybe help me learn and improve it would be most appreciated.

494baac86afaf35d8c4a246445e29df9.jpg
holy grail
1ec89163b4932fd6c3984b07fc7a5c0d.jpg
tutamkhmon aka king tut
13be83bb9bebc153a49f68e52788868d.jpg
amnesia Clone

Don't wanna tell you how to do your job, but I think you'll be more than happy with the results if you feed every day during veg and a few times a day during flowering.

Regards

You are right! But I like to go straight to big pots and at the moment my plants are still young and it's kind of hard to feed x amount of times a day. Once the plants level out to a nice size I will be feeding everyday. Thanks for your input and thanks for visiting all is welcome .

Small update

Feeding time, I've mixed a+b into ten litres of water at half strength also voodoo juice as been added at around 2/3rds of the recommended strength the water I'm using is from the tap I usually leave it standing for 12-24 hours my ph is 5.9. Each plant will receive around 1 litre each that should last a couple of days for the size of the plants

Subbed subbed subbed!

Looking forward to this one dandare, that's for sure! Looking good so far. Now to wait 3 months lol. Can't wait to hear your opinion on the grail.

Subbed subbed subbed!

Looking forward to this one dandare, that's for sure! Looking good so far. Now to wait 3 months lol. Can't wait to hear your opinion on the grail.

Welcome brother glad to have you onboard for this run, can't wait for the grail, so far it's looking like it's not going to cause me any trouble, let's see what this stuff is all about lol .

Really is great having a selection of stash still got plenty of choice although the strawberry cookie gets hammered you'd definitely love it .

Small update
Ok so I wouldn't normally water but I won't be about tomorrow, so today I'll be watering and feeding full strength canna a+b and also full strength voodoo juice the plants look well a little paler green than I aim for that's the reason I'll be bumping up the feed %. Also I've topped two of the grails and will be doing the rest in a few days
6a4d11d856391b2e52da2f9ddd8aba94.jpg
ec72186b3057d569fd71f1a214078b68.jpg

Haha thanks pal, that's funny cause I'm looking forward to seeing you smash the grail ;). I'm really not sure what to expect, I'm hoping for some banging genos tho. I've read she likes to stretch a bit more and the yield is lower as well but I reckon with some good scrogging I should be able to pull off a reasonable result.

Small update
So I've checked on the baby's and all of them look well humidity was scary low at 35% I've managed to raise it some after watering with 10lt of water 40ml A 40ml B and 20ml voodoo juice, the clones are looking really nice I've pegged the main branch over on the clones and topped the rest that's all for now.
949ce448647bc24f5062709b8316123c.jpg

Not much to update
But the plants have responded well to the topping and we should start to see some nice growth in the next couple of week I will upload some pics tomorrow.

Ok so today I've bent a few tops over on the grail and king tut to help them bush out I will be using a scrog when the time comes, I'm not sure how it will turn out with 3 different strains but we will see soon enough, not much happening with the amnesia clones apart from them growing nicely as expected so that's about it for now here's a few pics

Sounds like it's going good pal glad to hear the girls are growing well. I look forward to seeing some photos when you can upload them. I'm also still having trouble uploading from the 420 app. Using chrome browser on phone I was able to use the 420 website to upload a few photos. Hopefully the app will be working again soon. :)

Back
Top Bottom