Dandy Dance

Cide Hamete Benengeli

DANDY DANCE (Tropical Seeds Company) :

GENERAL INFORMATION:

It is a variety very rich in CBD, but at the same time it reaches and exceeds in the tests the 12% of THC: Señor Bogavante has created it both for those who make extractions of CBD, and for those consumers who are looking for the physical effects of CBD and who do not want to do without THC.

Variety: Name, genetics:
Dandy Dance (DanceHall Reggae Seeds; Mapetit clone x Lavender Soma Seeds; Varón Dandy clone)
40% SATIVA / 60% ÍNDICA.

Bank/Breeder:
Tropical Seeds Company (Sr. Bogavant)

VISUAL APPEARANCE:

Buds: Appearance, Shape: Stony and rocky, super-producing indica. See photos

Density (weight):
Hardness: If they drive you a bad heart, they will shake your head...

Presence of seeds?
I only found about five (it was grown together with two other feminized females and another regular one from other varieties from different banks...)

AROMA (Without combustion):

Aroma: lemon, orange peel, curry, skunky, moss

Carved heart aroma: Same as above, intensifying citrus, spicy and skunky on the mosss..

TASTING IN COMBUSTION:

Medium: single herb rolled in an ultra-fine Smoking paper with the typical piece of industrial blond cigarette as a filter .

Combustion aroma: Combustion
flavor:
dry vanilla/curry/spices; lemon/bitter orange/orange peel; moss/skunky; and light creamy finish of pastry/pastry....

EFFECTS:

Onset of effects, duration:
Quick onset, medium duration

Type of effects:
Fills the body with marijuana, relaxes but although without being narcotic it helps to sleep, curiously it does not bother to suddenly have to perform demanding physical activity
Little cerebral effect.
and light creamy finish of pastry/pastry......
"The effect is relaxing and very calm, free of any excitement/animosity, but not narcotic at all : effect of filling you totally physically of marijuana, but without affecting too much the mental state (in my case of "extreme" consumer) or without overwhelming/appalling (in that of others "more normal"); it allows both to relax you to go to sleep, or to get up and go awake but relaxed to work..."

Recommended for:
Both to relax and to work physically or mentally feeling "full" but without any negative effects

Not recommended for:
It doesn't bother at all: it helps more or less in certain factors/aspects without negatively affecting the rest

Tolerance:
sn't much

Guide for Effects: Write down [P] if you've noticed a positive effect and [N] if you've had a negative effect. Specify if necessary.

I only leave the template items affected with Positive or Negative. (In this case all P: positive)
[P] [] Anxiety relief
[P] [] Pain relief
[P] [] Appetite
[P] [] Ability to rest or be still
[P] [] Sleep
[ P] [] introspection
[P] [] auditory perception
[P] [] Thought process

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Light: Outdoor.

Substrate: Type, brand.
Biorganically enriched mother earth

Fertilizer: Type, brand.
Goat, sheep, horse manures and tree ash

Irrigation: Manual with buckets.

Flowering time:
2 weeks October

Drying/curing time:
Meshes in dryer with controlled humidity between 50 and 35%. From there to hermetic glass jars from the last week of October.

Seed/Cutting:
Feminized Mr. Bogavant seed

Is the mother preserved?:
Mine?...She's pulling, my beloved... osteoporosis brings her martyr but she keeps fighting, thanks for asking...

Comments:
Hamete has more tolerance to green than a mountain goat. I say this because the smokers around me, some of them with vaporizers and other gadgets, always describe the same samples as being more or much more psychoactively powerful...

I give this Dandy Dance, from 0 to 10, ORGANOLEPTICALLY a 9; and PSYCHOACTIVELY a 6; This from my point of view as an irredeemable playful sativaro, but whoever is looking for the effects for which I recommend it, I would give it a 10...

1673601278550.png

1673601385979.png

1673601415874.png

1673615867668.png

1673804152362.png

1673804196555.png

1673804229710.png

1673810591122.png

1673810629978.png

1673810659815.png

@Cide Hamete Benengeli , great description of Dandy Dance and your pics of that beauty. Their buds are monstrous in size.

Fertilizer: Type, brand.
Goat, sheep, horse manures and tree ash
Not familiar with this fert, is it something you made up in your laboratory, sure produces some nice looking plants for sure.
Thanks for your post, very interesting.

Back
Top Bottom