Dank genetics

coralman

Sorry if not allowed to mention this breeder please delete if goes against forum rules.

Anybody grown their strains? No info on their site and not replying to any Insta gram messages or emails. Really like the look of some of they're feminized but with no flowering times yield or thc notes it's kinda hard to fork out the cash.

Hey coral man im currently growing some of there dankalatos the Lineage is GELATO 33 x sunset sherbert. There 30 days into veg. Check out my diary if ya fancy a peek. But no I've never grown there gear before we'll soon find out if it's fire or bollocks

It's a rather new breeder on the scene and not a big company.

@ the prices he charge for a 7-pack of fems, it's worth the risk when you look at the genetics and compare to what more popular elite strain breeders like In House Genetics charge for their seeds.

Almost all those flowering times, yields, cannabinoad/terpene profile descriptions are based on the best specimen out of 100's of plants, and also most of them are exaggerated anyway.

All strains have more or less genetic variation, and when you grow some of those elite strains be prepared that some plants might be crappy, but the ones that aren't are well worth the lost time/space/energy of those that aren't.
If you can keep clones, when you've sampled the lot, keep the killer one(s).

Dank Genetics recently dropped a lot of Sherbet and Purple Punch crosses that sound very interesting (like the one mentioned in the post above)

So I guess if you have the means to grow 3 or more plants, I'd say go for it, but if you can only grow a single plant, go for a known stable strain :)

Hey coral man im currently growing some of there dankalatos the Lineage is GELATO 33 x sunset sherbert. There 30 days into veg. Check out my diary if ya fancy a peek. But no I've never grown there gear before we'll soon find out if it's fire or bollocks
I’m checking out their sour lemonade, I will get some good pics for you when she’s done. She is stanky!

Back
Top Bottom