Dank Genetics

Jackalope

One more seed company folks. This one is surely a winner. Sub Cool is back with a new company. Lots has changed but Sub Cool has not. Whatever happened to TGA is his own damn business. Most people know of the loss of his California operation. I guess there was other stuff too.

While I don't know and don't care what happened. (The reasons don't matter so don't add them) My point is. Whenever life throws us changes and we come through them. Most people will have a new outlook on life. Sounds like that is where Sub Cool is.

Anyone that knows TGA knows Sub Cool Knows his shit. I personally can't wait to see what his new stuff will do to my head LMAO.

Still waiting for their site to be totally up and running. Keep a eye out folks. I promise what he releases will be kick ass.

I made sure I took down Sub Cools "Super Soil" recipe years back. I've also followed him for awhile any knowledge from him in my opinion is gold. Have you ever tried Growers Choice? I ordered some from them and I like there strain but the selection isn't as vast as other banks. It was a plus that they were in California so I received my seeds in a week.

Haven't tried many of the new banks. No need to. The banks I have used in the past were all super store type places with tons of genetics. Pretty much like Seedsman.

I did try the USA bank thing with a company in Oregon with success. They definitely have their advantages.

This is all about Dank and not the places we are going to have to go to find the seeds.

What Sub Cool does with his new lease on life WILL make a splash in the grow community. He is just to good at what he does for it not too. New thoughts and new ideas from a mind like his are going to be nothing but interesting.

I was talking to penny about STS for seed breeding. Do you also have any input on what to use? I'm getting antsy and want to breed the strains I've listed. I just checked out subcools site lots of good stuff and he gives a few things away for free that's always good. Too much greed in the growing community hopefully they can change that.

Greed will never go away. Sorry, Human natural is what it is and greed is a ugly part of it.

STS for breeding? Not sure exactly what you mean. I probably know it by a different name. I use a product called tiresias mist. It is a prepackaged colloidal silver product. I have had mixed results with it. My mentor uses it with great results so I am sure there is something wrong with my process.

I have been spraying a whole clone topollenate a different clone. Instead of just spraying a branch or the top. I might be trying to get the plant to do too much. Seems to work better when only a portion of the plant is sprayed. The plant will then just seed itself and not others. I am pretty sure doing only a portion of the plant creates more feminized pollen.

Silver Thiosulfate Solution. I read up on it seems good. I have a few mason jars of Colloidal Silver water I made but tried that on a clone a years back with no luck. So I figured I would just by wait and see if anyone has a better solution. I looked at the bottle one ran $80. Also when I tried last time It was a clone I kept small. Instead of a clone I was just going to do a small portion of a branch. Thanks for the info.

I finally got a chance to look at Dank's genetics. I was really hoping for more. Or should I say different. I understand that Space Queen and Jack the Ripper are Subcools best strains to breed with. You can't use them for everything dude. At least he is not using Blueberry or White Widow to make hybrids with any knew kid on the block. Like everyone else. The ones he uses will still have simularities.

I really figured he would come out with a whole new lineup. I know he has access to just about anything he wants to work with. I understand that he is trying create regular strains that are somewhat stable. I have strains that breed well so I know there are plenty of other strains out there. With Subcools growing and breeding experience I know he can see more in strains and plants then lots of others. I was hoping he was going to take this opportunity to go someplace totally different.

Maybe this is the reason new breeders are popping up with incredible genetics. They are taking more risk's

I finally got a chance to look at Dank's genetics. I was really hoping for more. Or should I say different. I understand that Space Queen and Jack the Ripper are Subcools best strains to breed with. You can't use them for everything dude. At least he is not using Blueberry or White Widow to make hybrids with any knew kid on the block. Like everyone else. The ones he uses will still have simularities.

He does seem to have some favorites to work with, guess that can be good or bad depending on how you look at it ;) I mean do we really need 10k Hybrids :rofl: (getting to that point though soon I think actually as already thousands of Hybrids). I hadn't looked at his site in awhile to look at new stuff he been coming up with, looks like you can get them direct now though which is new, as his stuff I currently have I had got thru a place in the PAC NW. Man I hate specials ;) as I always get more seeds when I already have them out my ears :rofl: as he had one for the Holiday buy two packs and get two packs of unreleased testers for free.

:bravo:I thought I was the only one who was fed up with so many types of hybrids. Also noticed what Jack said about the same strains he had were all the same types bred over. I might try seedsman. Anybody try Alien Genetics?

Lots of other work out there other than Subcools. They call it American genetics which is true. There are a lot more American genetics out there.

Far be it for me to tell others what to do. If that is what Subcool wants to breed than fine. Leaves room for others to do so.

TGA go a lot of credit for others peoples work. Don't get me wrong. It wasn't stole. They just have a large group of people working together. I found this in 9 lb hammer. Released by TGA and made by one of the other breeders in their group.

In the end I was probably just projecting my thoughts on Subcool. It is probably more me, that needs to do something special more than him. Even with the millions of hybrids out there. It is easier for me to make the ones I like than it is to search for more that are already out there.

I don't have a problem with lots of hybrids. I have a problem with lots of the same hybrids. Too damn many people using the same damn strains. Just because you released a stable strain crossed with Blueberry, White Widow, Afgani so what. So did a lot of other breeders. Great for lots of people but not for me. I am looking more for special than I am for stable. Not the same for everyone.

He does seem to have some favorites to work with, guess that can be good or bad depending on how you look at it ;) I mean do we really need 10k Hybrids :rofl: (getting to that point though soon I think actually as already thousands of Hybrids). I hadn't looked at his site in awhile to look at new stuff he been coming up with, looks like you can get them direct now though which is new, as his stuff I currently have I had got thru a place in the PAC NW. Man I hate specials ;) as I always get more seeds when I already have them out my ears :rofl: as he had one for the Holiday buy two packs and get two packs of unreleased testers for free.
I have fell for specials more than once. Even when I don't need anymore beans :rofl: I've already fell for Subcools freebie deals. I couldn't resist the cookies and cream cross he's got. Although I just cracked beans and not that one :laugh: I will get to it this fall. I do like some of Subs new line up, but I wonder how stable it is. Time will tell. I can say that I got the beans 3 days after the purchase. With no issues

I've ran across the perfect Dank genetics for me. 24k gold from DNA. It's Almost my perfect strain. Only issue is it's a stretcher other than that I'm totally happy with it. To the point that this fall I'm going to try to reverse it and make fems. Jack I'll be going through your journals and taking notes. Lol

LMAO. Might check other journals from people with more success with feminizing also. I got the reversal part down its the seed part that is killing me. Only a few each time.

I need to check out that 24k. DNA is doing some incredible work. I have not had one bad strain from them.

Back
Top Bottom