Dank?

stonedsourd

so i bought a quarter today for 110 of some dank. upon meeting seeing it i was slightly dissapointed but i figured id try it out. its very fluffy though and, it has a very different smell and taste and gets me high as hell but judging from the color, you wouldnt think its dank. any ideas as to good strains with darker coloration? i would post a pic but the camera is broken.

Re: Dank???

Mate, there are hundreds of good darker strains. I can name Blackberry, Blueberry, and Purple Afghan straight off the top of my head. Colour can be a good indicator of Dank, but not always. A lot of the super potent strains on the market now are very pale in colour. To me, Dank means superior quality - and that takes in how it was grown, bud ripeness, strain, and cure.
I've had some super potent stuff in Thailand that most folks would look at and say yech - schwag in other words. But judging by the high alone, I would call it extreme dank, even though it looked like a mad woman's breakfast lol.
Hope you enjoyed the smoke and got value for money.

its deffinantly worth the money. its alot different than what i have been getting latley. not as many crystalls and alot browner but dank none the less. its just a new unknown strain to me i guess and i just like knowing what i got. i suppose it dosent matter as long as its good.

I had this sack once I turned down from a dude then he rolled a joint and I bought two sacks!!!!!! It looked like shit but it got me higher than hell!!! the only thing was it had a strong skunk smell to it.
:passitleft: :hippy:

As long as your satisfied that's all that matters . No? Lol
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom