Dankaholic's 400W Soil Grow Tent - Deadhead OG - Blue Mystic - BlackJack SCROG

dankaholic

Whats up growers?

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Dankaholic and I am a dankaholic. I got my California MMID card in February and started growing right after that.

My wife is my partner in this. She is helping with the grow just as much as I am. She is in charge of the veg tent and I am in charge of the flower tent.

Here is our setup:

Our flowering tent is a Secret Jardin DR90 3' x 3' x 6' grow tent
Inside is a 400w HPS and is being cooled by 4" inline fan that also connects to the veg tent.
The tent itself is cooled by a 6"" inline fan hooked up to a carbon filter.

Our veg tent is an HTG Mother tent which is 4' x 2' x 5'
Inside is a 4', 4 bulb T5HO and the tent is cooled by the 4" inline fan.

The flowering room has:
(2) Blue Mystics from Nirvana from feminized seeds
(1) BlackJack from Nirvana from a feminized seed
(1) Deadhead OG clone that was purchased from our local dispensary

All of them are in 4 gallon pots with 60% FFOF / 40% Perlite and I am using the FoxFarm nutrient trio.

We flipped the lights this morning so here we go...

050313-GROWROOM-01.jpg

050313-GROWROOM-02.jpg

041713-SCROG-SCREEN-01.jpg

Day 1 Flower
Week 1

Vegged the girls for 60 days, starting from when they broke the soil surface.

Each girl was topped a few times and LST'd like crazy.

Installed the scrog screen on the 5th and this week it really filled up fast.

Flipped this lights this morning. Lights went off at 8am and will come back on tonight at 8pm.

This is what they looked like yesterday. Let me know what you think.

051613-DAY-60-01.jpg

051613-DAY-60-02.jpg

051613-DAY-60-03.jpg

Here's a little more information:

Deadhead OG:

DeadHead OG ('91 Chemdawg(skunk va) X SFV OGK F4) — This is the famed Original 91 chemdawg AKA the skunk VA cut. As it was the only verified cut chem gave out. His online screen name is Skunk VA. Hence the reference. The legend of legends. The creator of so many legendary strains like OG Kush, Sour Diesel and so forth. This cut was crossed to my SFV OGK F4 male. Think Lemon Funk skunk Type — 60/40 Sativa/Indica

Nirvana's BlackJack:

BlackJack's mother, Black Domino, was a clone of a marijuana plant sent to the Netherlands from the area around Seattle. Its father is Nirvana's very own Jock Horror. Nirvana BlackJack produces hard buds with huge, grape-like calyxes that are completely encrusted with THC! The smoke is heavy and flavoursome, and produces an exceptionally long-lasting high. BlackJack is thought of highly in the medical marijuana seeds scene.

Nirvana's Blue Mystic:

Nirvana Blue Mystic was especially selected for its soft blue hues, which appear roughly halfway into flowering. Blue Mystic grows in a very similar manner to Northern Light, showing all the desirable qualities of that marijuana strain, with the added appeal of its own colourful appearance and the faintly berry-like aftertaste of its smoke. Compared to many other marijuana strains, Blue Mystic maintains a neutral smell while growing.

Pre Flower Day 2

Growth seems to be speeding up a bit and a few more hairs are popping up but we still have a ways to go.

When I feed them, they are getting Fox Farm Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom and molasses.

Thanks guys for stopping by. Puff puff pass..

Pre Flower Day 5

Watered a few of the girls with 1/2 strength nutes tonight.

Took a few photos before training but my memory card didn't record anything so I just retook the after training shot.

Things are just about to get interesting.

do you see the camera icon with the green arrow on the right side? use the icon to insert full size photographs into your journal. is the blue i see on your reflector paint or plastic? if it is plastic you want to remove it.

do you see the camera icon with the green arrow on the right side? use the icon to insert full size photographs into your journal. is the blue i see on your reflector paint or plastic? if it is plastic you want to remove it.

I do not see a camera icon or green arrow anywhere but the thumbnails are linking to the original for me. What page / step should I see this? Or do you just mean like this below?

The blue is just color corrected light from a florescent light behind me that I forgot to turn off for the photo. Just plain metal.

Snapped a few shots of the girls when I woke up this morning.

052213-FLOWER-TENT-DAY-06-MORNING-01.jpg

052213-FLOWER-TENT-DAY-06-MORNING-02.jpg

052213-FLOWER-TENT-DAY-06-MORNING-03.jpg

Very nice dankaholic. Thanks for sharing your grow! :thumb:

Very nice dankaholic chillin in the town of orange.I will mirror your setup.The scrog method i have wanted to incorporate into my grow regimate.What your doing looks like the outcome will be sweet.Oh yea props to your grow buddy shes doing great job also.:goodjob::peace:

Thanks everyone.

We really like the racks too. The drip trays are just a back up. We put bowls underneath the plants that are getting watered and just dump the runoff. Makes watering and clean up really easy.

For watering we pretty much just made a 5' beer bong. I stand and pour the water into the funnel slowly and she waters the plants underneath the screen with the hose.

Pre Flower Day 6

I really love these Blue Mystic girls. They are so bushy and love being scrogged. They are dominating the whole left side of the tent.

I am so glad I picked up the Deadhead OG clone from the dispensary when I did. She also was made for scrogging. She probably has the most tops in the tent and is taking over the back right corner of the tent. Also the last clone we took of her is fully rooted and is starting to take off.

We are days away from flowering. More pistils are showing up every day.

Also one Pineapple Express clone is rooting in the veg tent right now and since the Kush clone finally rooted we threw him/her in the flower tent to see what sex it is. The original plant is about 12 weeks old and refuses to show us pre flowers.

Here are a few shots from last night before and after training and a few close ups.

052213-FLOWER-TENT-DAY-06-EVENING-01.jpg

052213-FLOWER-TENT-DAY-06-EVENING-02.jpg

052213-FLOWER-TENT-DAY-06-EVENING-TRAINING-01.jpg

052213-FLOWER-TENT-DAY-06-EVENING-TRAINING-02.jpg

052213-FLOWER-TENT-DAY-06-EVENING-04.jpg

052213-FLOWER-TENT-DAY-06-EVENING-03.jpg

Pre Flower Day 7

I figure my veg weeks all started on Monday so I'll probably start the flowering count on Monday as well so only a few days left until flowering starts.

I'm pretty happy with all of the plants so far except for the one BlackJack. She is smaller than the rest and is raised up about 2.5" so the screen could spread her out.

Here are the girls

052313-FLOWER-TENT-DAY-07-MORNING-01.jpg

052313-FLOWER-TENT-DAY-07-EVENING-01.jpg

052313-FLOWER-TENT-DAY-07-EVENING-TRAINING-01.jpg

and the Kush bagseed clone.

052313-KUSH-PRE-FLOWER-DAY-01-EVENING-01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom