DankBoy's Indoor Garden

yes , yes it will. It will make an extremely large difference.

What exactly is so noisey about the 1000 compared to the 400? The ballast or the bulb or the fan or what? If its the ballast I recommend getting a Lumatek ballast. If its the bulb you have issues with the bulb shaking from the fan blowing on it and you could turn the bulb 1/4 turn counterclockwise to readjust it. If its the fan I recommend getting a fan motor speed reducer. They are like 30 bucks and well worth the money if you don't need all the CFM your fan is putting out.

Just joined here and went through your grow(s). Very nice work. Not sure if I missed your comment, but what did you find to be the flavor differences if any between soil/hydro? Again, nice work. Congrats... j

YES...what a difference when i put up the 1000.. those buds just exploded in a week, especially the skunk. Although i can tell these will be the least productive yield of my soil grows... there was lots of stress from the donors( darn thrips!!).

the problem is this fan has a humming noise that i can hear from across the house. I usually play music or have the tv on, but when the house is dead silent its quite loud.... and im right with you on the controler,i purchased that when i first put the setup.

im ready for some new strains. from the past year or so of this journal, i mostly liked the skunk, lemonskunk, and cheese. maybe im going to do a couple different skunk strains for my next grow. any good kush strains out there?

Horrible news, i got thrips hardcore again. I just noticed them today.F@#$D$@MS@%T!!! My grow is just a few weeks from harvest! ima run it through just a couple of weeks and cut.. They seem to be on the leaves not the buds. im sending whats salvagable to the pharmacist, cuz im not smokin it. I need some new equipment anyways.

TENT10.jpg

check the dwc and Bloombox in just 2 weeks, especially the dwc they got huge. just started flowering today for both of them.

DWC4.jpg

BB48.jpg

im strictly hydro from here on out, theres no pest that come along with it like soil. maybe just one or two soil plants but no more than that. hydro is much cleaner, and i seem to be having better yields.

Hey there everyone I was dropping in and just was amazed by some of my past journals, Well im starting back up and ready to add more to this journal, time to be changed to journal in progress.

Growing bubalicious and papaya, by nirvana. Same setups the bloombox and tent. and botanicare line nutrients

Im looking for a thread I was looking at a couple of weeks ago where it has feeding schedule for all the different nutrients. I cant find it now.anyone?

Back
Top Bottom