Size of light? currently still building box
Is it aircooled? Ghetto style
Temp of Room/cab?
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ?
How often are you watering?
Type and strength of ferts used?

ty spimp, i used your layout and typed in my info.... i will update as my grow box comes around. its in the base stage of build i have one small one that i could do 12/12 lighting on to get instant flowering and keep plants small

first of all hopefully some soil growers jump in im not mainly in soil
i do dwc bubblers but
i do have mothers in soil
ill go check later what im using
but other people do their germs for soil in a rooting plug or rockwool cube
i germ in a paper towel
i want at least 3/4 of an inch of root before i throw it in the rooting plug
people like fox farms happy frog or ocean forest
from what i hear ocean forest is a little hot for seedlings so you have to cut it down
theres a lot of good soil guys here and if you read their journals which some are long
you may be able to find answers you need
i would not use outside soil for germination but it all depends how healthy the outside soil is
ill be honest with you when i was a teen i grew some and i did use a mix of soil i made using outside soil
mulched soil and black sand
worked out pretty well this was before all this high tech growing lol
maybe 30 yrs ago lol

oh yea there is a soil i want to try but i cant get it here its a sponsors soil scientific soils
they claim it has everything you need in the soil from seedling to harvest
you might want to look into it if its available in your area

Dig some dirt up from your garden, wet it, put it in a little pot and plant a bagseed.

Then try not to peek for a week and spray water on the top of the soil once a day.

Practise patience and self restraint and get a semi decent camera for pics.

:high-five: :welcome: :thumb:

will be starting a seed or 2 today. hopefully i get some gorgeous girls, but if i get one male and one fem, i may grow them both out for seeds later.... just to have a seed supply

i currently have 3 seeds in soil from my garden... waiting on germ, then i will start getting into nutes more... the area i got soil from has 7 foot tall plants from previous owner... has to be good in nutes and all that

if anywone can help me find PC fans for my box it would be greatly appreciated

You can harvest them from old PC's, or you can buy them at blest buy or smadio shak for pretty cheap.

thank you Spimp and carl. i actually got off the phone with a guy after i posted that, he is giving me a warehoues full of computer parts and full computers..... that will give me all the fans i need and also a few cases for pc case boxes

pics will be up soon enough(2-3 days) keep in mind that this a tight budget grow, all of my stuff is re-purposed and not new stuff designed for growing... i am a great recycler lol... growing green the green way lol:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom