DankDragons First Grow

From the Kayak description Im leaning towards margin rolling. Trying to expel heat,moisture, and other bad stuff. ;) Another thing is having the leaves shimmering in the wind allows them to cange thier angle to the light and get better photo light and less heat from your lights.

How is she doing today sir?

she is still unrolling. but doing better, if i can get a clear day here (hurricane season, raining two days now) i will stick her outside for a bit to soak up some nature, have to make sure she is not seen but still gets her light

I would advise against that until she is better. If she is curling to hide from the light, a crazy blast from the 1 bazillion lumen Sun would not be helpful.

p.s. Whats a guy got to do to get a pic around here?? :)

i switched her to 12/12... to sex her early, but i figure itll help her with her curling and lack of stretch too.`ill have pics when i check her before lights out at 6 here

Snapshot_20130924_2.JPG
Snapshot_20130924_1.JPG
Snapshot_20130924.JPG

She is looking sativa-y to me but Im not 100% on that. The thinner fan blades appear to be sativa dominant. Ive had plants do something similar under cfl's. Its like they want to grow but te cfl is forcing them to be short. Im gonna dig around and see if there is a actuall diagnoses here and hit ya with a link. It may be later though. but until then I think she is fine sir. ;)

Well there Dank she looks lovely to me honestly I think that you should maybe veg for a few more days at least
let her grow some more before you go to flowering her
Maybe give her some good Tommy feed, an see if she starts to push up some more though she is a lovely green
I would think that the lights are right by the way all her leaves are shooting up the way that they are, still I would like to see the link that Mr Spimp is talking about, relax a little an give her time she might just suddenly feel things are right an as we no Mary is a quick grower when she wants
Bless the plant with a Jai Jaganatha

Well there Dank she looks lovely to me honestly I think that you should maybe veg for a few more days at least
let her grow some more before you go to flowering her
Maybe give her some good Tommy feed, an see if she starts to push up some more though she is a lovely green
I would think that the lights are right by the way all her leaves are shooting up the way that they are, still I would like to see the link that Mr Spimp is talking about, relax a little an give her time she might just suddenly feel things are right an as we no Mary is a quick grower when she wants
Bless the plant with a Jai Jaganatha
i am not flowering yet jaga.. she is only in 12/12 so i can verify sex.. then she will veg some more im just making LO is female

I also had the reaching up curled leaves with my cheese this run. Turned out the led was to close, it seems they can have too much light when they are still young. Glad its sorted:).

Back
Top Bottom