Dankmansmokin growin Dank to smoke! First Grow

Thanks...me too ss. i saw the kit at the hydro shop and it comes with everything you could think of. All for 80 buxx. i cant wait to c how it grows. and yes bwc i built that myself with some left over wood from work.(perks of being a carpenter) anyways i lined it with space blanket folded over twice for good reflections. im really holding high hopes for this new setup and grow. since it is a 6 pot planter im hoping to have the 3 silver pearls goin on one side and another good strain on the other. still undecided on which one yet. i plan to pick my best girl from each group for clones. also save a guy and a gal for some down home cross polination baby! i will get some pics up tom...
DANK OUT

Wassup Yall! im so sorry i havent been around lately. i had some internet problems...let me re-phrase that.. cable company problems. But im back! about the growing. Im not very happy about it. im pretty discouraged about it actually. the big plant has made absolutely no progress AT ALL! im super pissed about that. its got a few buds on it but they have not gotten any bigger. the plant has looked the same for almost 3 weeks. the other plants are ok but i had higher hopes of them. one for sure is pullin its weight, one died and the other is very unhealthy. i cant seem to get the nutes right. i put less than wat is orderd on the instructions and they seem to still be getting nute burn. its very stressful. anyways im back and still strollin wish me luck.

Back
Top Bottom