Dankosaur's Organic - Multi Strain Perpetual

Dankosaur

Hello again all! Unfortunately, due to outside stresses, plant stresses and a lack of time I was unable to complete my last journal. Powdery mildew became a problem among the Hindu Kush. Sprayed with greencure, daily trimmed out ANY effected leaves.

Ended up only yielding about 4 or 5 ounces of good buds from the two AK47's and the White Widow, total. I was quite saddened as well. The quality though was superb, like wow, so sweet and aromatic, I will post pictures in next post.

The Hindu Kush came out fluffy, and i didn't even bother to smoke any. It just makes me mad to look at. :rollingeyes:

I ran the popcorn nugs of AK through a butane extractor and got just over 7grams of beautiful budder, from about 1.6 ounces.

The Hindu Kush is alllll getting run into BHO, it does not whip up, maybe due to having leaves still on there or just a strain thing, IE too many essential oils without enough waxes.

Currently the setup is as follows:
Main room veg, built inner room flower.

Flower has:
2x1000watt HPS in Blockbuster hoods (not currently air cooled)
8" 720 CFM fan attached to Large carbon filter
2 16" oscillating wall mounted fans.
air purifier
heater for night time
and tower fan
(need fan for under growth asap)
all in 10gal smart pots

4 Hindu kush 39 days into flowering. Might chop 1 or two early to make room for better strains. They are so far looking much more dense than first crop, however 2 of them are huge bitches and wont let me kill their powdery mildew, and as it is too late to neem oil, i guess it means more leaf trimming, Greencure spraying and waiting..

Also the White Widow mother is flowering. she looks to be about 3 feet across and with pot about 4-4.5 feet tall. She will be beautiful, she gets her own light :love:

Veg room has:
4ftx8tube T5
2x400Watt MH not air cooled
95 pint dehumidifier with humidistat
air purifier

larger plants:
2x White widow
3x AK47

Medium plants
2xBuddha passion
1x White widow
5x G13 (not sexed)
1x Amnesia haze (not sexed)

Then some of each small plants, will take clones again soon.

Soil
Fox Farms Happy frog 70%
Roots Organic EWC 20%
Perlite 10%

To this mix i will add Limestone, Soft rock phosphate, and gypsum in a (6:hug:3 ratio) 1 cup mix and 1/2 cup azomite per 10 gallons of soil mixture.

Tea:
General organics Bioweed
General organics cal/mag (5:1 ratio)
Nitrogen fixing microbes
EWC
Seabird guano
bat guano( high n for veg, i have high p guano but i guess i should toss this and just top dress with some soft rock phosphate?)
molasses
Plan to also add non leonardite derived humic acid once i get it

Plan to soil drench weekly with tea. All other times I water will be Cal/mag RO water.

Foliar feed with 1:9 tea to water with eventually yucca extract and fulvic acid added once weekly, and just fulvic acid when i feel like it, maybe with milk or greencure added in case of PM..

Will post pictures soon!
:thanks:
Dankosaur

Re: Dankosaur's Organic, multi strain perpetual

Hello again all! Unfortunately, due to outside stresses, plant stresses and a lack of time I was unable to complete my last journal. Powdery mildew became a problem among the Hindu Kush. Sprayed with greencure, daily trimmed out ANY effected leaves.

Ended up only yielding about 4 or 5 ounces of good buds from the two AK47's and the White Widow, total. I was quite saddened as well. The quality though was superb, like wow, so sweet and aromatic, I will post pictures in next post.

The Hindu Kush came out fluffy, and i didn't even bother to smoke any. It just makes me mad to look at. :rollingeyes:

I ran the popcorn nugs of AK through a butane extractor and got just over 7grams of beautiful budder, from about 1.6 ounces.

The Hindu Kush is alllll getting run into BHO, it does not whip up, maybe due to having leaves still on there or just a strain thing, IE too many essential oils without enough waxes.

Currently the setup is as follows:
Main room veg, built inner room flower.

Flower has:
2x1000watt HPS in Blockbuster hoods (not currently air cooled)
8" 720 CFM fan attached to Large carbon filter
2 16" oscillating wall mounted fans.
air purifier
heater for night time
and tower fan
(need fan for under growth asap)
all in 10gal smart pots

4 Hindu kush 39 days into flowering. Might chop 1 or two early to make room for better strains. They are so far looking much more dense than first crop, however 2 of them are huge bitches and wont let me kill their powdery mildew, and as it is too late to neem oil, i guess it means more leaf trimming, Greencure spraying and waiting..

Also the White Widow mother is flowering. she looks to be about 3 feet across and with pot about 4-4.5 feet tall. She will be beautiful, she gets her own light :love:

Veg room has:
4ftx8tube T5
2x400Watt MH not air cooled
95 pint dehumidifier with humidistat
air purifier

larger plants:
2x White widow
3x AK47

Medium plants
2xBuddha passion
1x White widow
5x G13 (not sexed)
1x Amnesia haze (not sexed)

Then some of each small plants, will take clones again soon.

Soil
Fox Farms Happy frog 70%
Roots Organic EWC 20%
Perlite 10%

To this mix i will add Limestone, Soft rock phosphate, and gypsum in a (6:hug:3 ratio) 1 cup mix and 1/2 cup azomite per 10 gallons of soil mixture.

Tea:
General organics Bioweed
General organics cal/mag (5:1 ratio)
Nitrogen fixing microbes
EWC
Seabird guano
bat guano( high n for veg, i have high p guano but i guess i should toss this and just top dress with some soft rock phosphate?)
molasses
Plan to also add non leonardite derived humic acid once i get it

Plan to soil drench weekly with tea. All other times I water will be Cal/mag RO water.

Foliar feed with 1:9 tea to water with eventually yucca extract and fulvic acid added once weekly, and just fulvic acid when i feel like it, maybe with milk or greencure added in case of PM..

Will post pictures soon!
:thanks:
Dankosaur

HELP! where did you get your soft phosphate?any hole in the walls that will carry it, homedepot and lowes dont carry it, and most garden supplies only carry bone meal which I am trying to stray from, any info will be much appreciated, would hate to order on line and pay just as much for shipping!

Re: Dankosaur's Organic, multi strain perpetual

Narrowpath: I had a local hydropnics shop order it for me.. Have you tried asking the same from a local garden center?

Pictures and big update coming Saturday. Sorry for the wait on starting this fully just making sure i got everything in place to keep it going regularly and not fall off again!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom