Dankplant's Dank Plants 2014 DWC Journal

Dankplant

Hey there 420 fam! And welcome to my 2nd journal :welcome:
This time around i have 5 beautiful babies. 2 taken from the Wapai 'O Hapa (Hawaiian heirloom sativa) and 3 off of my lovely Dakini Kush plant. Both mothers were grown from seeds purchased from Centennial Seeds in CO. now for the deets:
Strains: Wapai 'O Hapa- Sativa dominant/ Dakini Kush- Indica dominant.
Veg/Flower: They're in veg, been there about a week.
Indoor/outdoor: Indoor
Soil/hydro: DWC hydro. Shared 25 gal tub for veg, individual 5 gal buckets for flower.
Room Temp: 70-75 during the day, 60-65 at night.
PH: between 5.7 and 6.2
Nutes: nothing but a little CalMg so far, will be adding GH flora line once they're rooted.
Lights: CFL's for veg, 400w HPS for flower.

1216031358.jpg
1216031358a.jpg
1219031851b.jpg
1219031852.jpg
0104041524.jpg
0104041524a.jpg
0104041524b.jpg

There they are! hope to get a couple of ya along for the ride :party:

Hi Dank, I'm sub'd, the clones look good. In the last couple of pics though, the plants look like they have flowers already? do my eye deceive me? ;)

Hey there! should have some pics for ya'll tomorrow, broke my camera and i've been super busy so i haven't been able to get any updates taken care of :/ I topped the 3 that i'll be flowering about a week ago and they've been taking off since then. the 2 in the back i'm gonna leave alone and use them as mothers. Have a great day erryone :ganjamon:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom