Dank's Adventures In Dankland

@Preston9mm are you old enough to remember the Mexican brick weed that was full of seeds. Was a nightmare cleaning them out. I used to keep a frisbee under the seat of my car for a rolling tray. I tossed seeds everywhere back then :laughtwo:
Oh yeah! My high school years were thru the early 90's. We had nothing but brick weed growing up. LoL

some of that stuff was 50/50 seeds weed :rofl:
Man some of the commercial weed we got was even worse than that. A guy I know bought 3 ounces for 200-250 one day (which was super cheap in our area) and after watching him break up enough weed I knew why. His seed pile was twice the size of his smokeable pile. He rolled up an alright joint, but could have rolled a cannon or two with the seeds. Other than that it was decent pot. Not the worse weed I ever smoked actually.

Some of the best bud I have smoked was fully seeded. It was some outdoor grown Blackberry that I spend way more oney than I should have on, but damn was it good. I had been smoking some William's Wonder which was decent but it was all body. I could smoke joint after joint of it and keep going, one joint of the Blackberry and I was uncomfortably high. Biggest regret was losing the seeds I pulled out, along with not buying more than an ounce of it. I went to get more and it was gone.

that's the way it always is find something special sorry all gone every once in a while there was some very few if any not all the buds had seeds the buds weren't bricked they were green with red hairs that was a treat back in them days the days of the $10.00 lid lol :rofl:
Man you are old that's what my mom was buying when I was a kid :rofl: :passitleft:

Man you are old that's what my mom was buying when I was a kid
lol that's funny like your name fastass :rofl: I was 16 18 at that time if it wasn't 3 fingers in the baggie you were getting ripped off it was a large amount for 10 bucks but it wasn't good who knows what was on that weed bugs pesticides whatever now I toke only organic washed bud!

lol that's funny like your name fastass :rofl: I was 16 18 at that time if it wasn't 3 fingers in the baggie you were getting ripped off it was a large amount for 10 bucks but it wasn't good who knows what was on that weed bugs pesticides whatever now I toke only organic washed bud!
Thanks yes I remember I took my mom's and smoked it it wasn't that good. Thanks it's my gamer tag. I haven't been able to smoke mine own yet still a month and a half to 2 months away

By the time I was smoking lid was no longer a term for quantities and no one was using fingers to measure sales lol. Ounces when I was young were 150 for brick weed or commercial. Most of the low grade pot I have ever had was at least decently green with how seeded it was varying. I have only seen really shitty brick weed a couple of times. Funny enough I met some people from out of state that were blown away by the quality of our low grade bud. Said where they were from it would be considered mids at the time. Anyways rambling. I am upset I was not smoking at a time where you could get decent quantities for cheap money.

A quarter pound (gold colored; smelled like hash) late 70's? Probably 140 bucks, seeing as how good Colombian was only 120. Yep, four finger ounces for 40 (45 for the gold or red buds), and plenty of folks you could buy a nickel or a dime bag from if you couldn't afford a half. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I remember in the early, Mid 70s , Two finger dime bags. yep I am an old fart and I started Very young. Now in Ohio at dispensaries it is $49.99 for a 1/10 ounce. One of the main reasons I want to grow my own Meds. That and quality,
:snowboating:

A quarter pound (gold colored; smelled like hash) late 70's? Probably 140 bucks, seeing as how good Colombian was only 120. Yep, four finger ounces for 40 (45 for the gold or red buds), and plenty of folks you could buy a nickel or a dime bag from if you couldn't afford a half. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I remember the gold, red bud back then. It was a real treat when it came around. All my friends would pool up all the cash we could because we knew it would not be around long. We'd buy all we could all at once :laughtwo: Funny looking back at those days now

I remember in the early, Mid 70s , Two finger dime bags. yep I am an old fart and I started Very young. Now in Ohio at dispensaries it is $49.99 for a 1/10 ounce. One of the main reasons I want to grow my own Meds. That and quality,
:snowboating:
1/10 of an ounce? Who even has those measurements? Around here 1/8th is 20-30 bucks depending on qulity and who you know. Shit you can find 1/8 of outdoor for 15 bucks in a lot of places now. That same 1/8th of outdoor would have been 40-50 5-10 years ago! I have mentioned it before but there are people I know saying they can get pounds of outdoor for 4-600 bucks! Never though I would see things that cheap. Most people now will not even touch outdoor unless they are growing it for themselves. These same people were paying $300 plus for an ounce of it 6-8 years ago lol. One thing about legalization is that everyone has become a weed snob.

Back
Top Bottom