Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Thanks fellas. I'm not sure if I mentioned it before, but I chopped my fully seeded 24k couple days ago. It's in the drying tent. Maybe tomorrow it'll be dry enough to break up to remove the seeds.

Back to crumbling it and using a card to roll seeds out. Brings back memories :laughtwo: of weed in the past. I wish I would have saved some from back then. But it would be disappointing probably

Back to crumbling it and using a card to roll seeds out. Brings back memories :laughtwo: of weed in the past. I wish I would have saved some from back then. But it would be disappointing probably
I had some friends that used to grow along the sac river every summer for years they grew a lot from those seeds and some of it was good smoke. :)

I remember some being killed too. But most around here was Mex dirt weed :laughtwo:
I knew of a crazy guy that would get together with a couple of his renegade friends they wore kaki shirts and had badges and guns they would go into one of those grows and confiscate it I don't no why they weren't shot fuggars his brother was a cool guy

Dankwoman made me a pie

IMG_20200328_190416547.jpg

Dankwoman made me a pie

IMG_20200328_190416547.jpg
My wife has been craving a Cherry Pie, We will have to go the store. She wants one of the frozen pies that you bake. Yours looks Yummy

Back
Top Bottom