Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Love and respect to all! :ciao: :yahoo:good morning @Dankman_420 @Preston9mm. @Backlipslide @ilikemsticky @Derbybud never tried the Dab was unable to participate for years because of the job. Could you deoxycarbolate rosin/dabs and eat it? Made some strong cocoanut oil and tried a spoon yesterday. Gotta half that dose. Had to drive to my brothers house on the floaty road. Nobody out but should not drive/float like that. Getting impatient for the greenhouse bur there was frost this a.m. Great day to be alive. Gonna wait till afternoon and try another,smaller dose. Take care , be safe, yep, wiping down everything that comes in. Weird times, gotta be smarter than a bug. :yummy::yummy::peace::yahoo:

Decarbed rosin can definitely be used in edibles. I'd recommend cutting it back with about a tbsp of coconut oil though. It can clump up if left thick, it'll stick it your teeth & leave unappealing chunks in the mix. Cutting it back a bit with an oil will help it incorporate better to your edibles.
:thumb:

This is my dab straw I have had it for 2yrs it works great not a fan of metal tip straw myself I like glass glass bowls pipes and dab straw but that's just my opinion.

As far as edibles motor city makes the best as far as I'm concerned but I've never been able to make my own I'm about to start
20200403_100921.jpg

This is my dab straw I have had it for 2yrs it works great not a fan of metal tip straw myself I like glass glass bowls pipes and dab straw but that's just my opinion.

As far as edibles motor city makes the best as far as I'm concerned but I've never been able to make my own I'm about to start
20200403_100921.jpg
Hey bro Preston has a good thread for edibles if you are just starting to make them

Love and respect to all! :ciao: :yahoo:good morning @Dankman_420 @Preston9mm. @Backlipslide @ilikemsticky @Derbybud never tried the Dab was unable to participate for years because of the job. Could you deoxycarbolate rosin/dabs and eat it? Made some strong cocoanut oil and tried a spoon yesterday. Gotta half that dose. Had to drive to my brothers house on the floaty road. Nobody out but should not drive/float like that. Getting impatient for the greenhouse bur there was frost this a.m. Great day to be alive. Gonna wait till afternoon and try another,smaller dose. Take care , be safe, yep, wiping down everything that comes in. Weird times, gotta be smarter than a bug. :yummy::yummy::peace::yahoo:
Good morning Fred! And gang! Is this pandemic over yet? I’m getting pretty stir crazy!! :smokin:

Decarbed rosin can definitely be used in edibles. I'd recommend cutting it back with about a tbsp of coconut oil though. It can clump up if left thick, it'll stick it your teeth & leave unappealing chunks in the mix. Cutting it back a bit with an oil will help it incorporate better to your edibles.
:thumb:
How would one go about , i mean logistically, deoxycarbolating rosin/dab? Could you put it in small jar , place in crock for 8hs? :yummy: :yummy::peace:

How would one go about , i mean logistically, deoxycarbolating rosin/dab? Could you put it in small jar , place in crock for 8hs? :yummy: :yummy::peace:
I'd use a small jar or shot glass in the oven at 240°. The crock pot will not get you into decarb temps.

I'd run it for about half hour at 240, then add a little coconut oil, stir well while still hot, put back in oven for 20 more min, then stir again. It should all smooth out after mixing.

I'd use a small jar or shot glass in the oven at 240°. The crock pot will not get you into decarb temps.

I'd run it for about half hour at 240, then add a little coconut oil, stir well while still hot, put back in oven for 20 mor min, then stir again. It should all smooth out after mixing.
I guess my next purchase will be a press of some kind! :yahoo: Thanks man!:yummy:

We all are getting cabin fever :) At least it's going to be nice here today. Hopefully I'll be able to get my yard cleaned up. I need to roll my yard. The moles are out and digging tunnels everywhere. Crazy how fast they dig
Damn! I’m jealous! Moles or not! I’m jealous! It’s like -15 right now and I’ve got two-three feet of snow in my back yard still! Spring can start any day now! I sure hope it lands on a weekend!

Damn! I’m jealous! Moles or not! I’m jealous! It’s like -15 right now and I’ve got two-three feet of snow in my back yard still! Spring can start any day now! I sure hope it lands on a weekend!
Ya it 57° here about to go out and get some yard work done myself man you must be way up north

Ya it 57° here about to go out and get some yard work done myself man you must be way up north
Damn that’s warm!! -15C works out to be 5 degrees Fahrenheit. Yeah I’m in Alberta Canada. The only yard work I could get done right now is shoveling snow lol, I just finished sweeping off the welcome Matt to my igloo!!:laughtwo:

Well the 2 dark shadow haze seedlings are a bummer. One never cracked and other one barley came up from the soil and seems to have stalled out. I hope my whole pack isn't duds.... Part of the process I guess. If it doesn't take off I think I'll give up on that strain for the moment
Sorry to hear that dank!!:(

I’m just about to spin up some dark Angel bud, here man smoke this!!:passitleft:

Love and respect to all. :yummy:Here, I'll pop a gummy and join you. :ciao: I'm chompin at the bit to get my outdoor greenhouse and veggie garden going but frost on the car this a.m told me to slooooow down. Yeah, it's 65 here and getting warmer, just cold early. I know, I know , it's fn warm compared to the north. 25 years in Alaska, half above the circle in the bush. I love and respect my Canadian friends. Miss moosemeat, caribou, bear, beaver, ducks, geese, oh man the fish. I go out for tuna once in a while, but cant wrap my head around all the people even out in the boonies. Had to come down n see my folks cause they're oooooold! Hmmm.... if I'm retired......that makes them oooooold! Guys I am lovin life right now! Of course they closed my pulmonary Dr's office right before the appt I've been waiting for since November but saw him before they discharge me Monday nite.
Woke up to the sound of beans poppin! Will share pics and start new outdoor greenhouse journal.... fredwak's hi desert greenhouse grow when they sprout. Stay safe , enjoy the time which is something that you just don't get enough of these days. Love. :yahoo::peace:

Back
Top Bottom