Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Tap them down with your finger or what ever you have around. I just use my finger. Until they sink to the bottom. Sometimes it takes one tap sometimes it takes 7... sometimes they just don’t want to sink. If they don’t I usually don’t have much faith in them. Good luck dank

Tap them down with your finger or what ever you have around. I just use my finger. Until they sink to the bottom. Sometimes it takes one tap sometimes it takes 7... sometimes they just don’t want to sink. If they don’t I usually don’t have much faith in them. Good luck dank
These last 2 Sweet Tooth seeds I dropped cracked. I used a little H2O2. but the first two I didn't use any H2O2 and they didn't crack. I did let them sit in a shot glass for 12 to 16 hours then I tapped them and they sank for another 12 to 16 hours. The first two didn't have any H2O2 and they didn't crack , so from that I would say the H2O2 helped...I had a similar experience last time I cracked seeds. When I used Peroxide they cracked but the ones that were in plain water took Much longer to crack or didn't crack at all

I just went and gave them a few taps. 3 out of 4 sank. Hopefully it's a good sign :D I really need more plants like a hole in the head. But I'm bored AF plus I've waited 6 years to see what these seeds can do
And if they don’t sink, come back in a hour or so, and try again.

Thanks @PCaddict i will give that a try sometime! I normally have pretty good success rate, but will get the odd stubborn lil bean!

Thanks Bob. If these don't crack I might try that. They are still floating 12 hour's after. So it's not looking good

I've had older seeds take 3 or more days.... not a great return percentage wise dont dive up the ship.

The reason peroxide speeds things up is the seed actually produces h2o2 during seed sprouting process. It has a signal aspect to tell the seed to germinate.
Interesting I always thought it was due to the h2o2 was helping soften the hardened seed casing. Thanks for that @bobrown14

Dam I hope it works! I usually have good success with seed germ. But these I've tried couple times over the years and only had one that cracked, that was when I first got them.

I'd love to find that old school skunk pheno I remember from the old days. It's not been around here for at least 10 years

I'd love to find that old school skunk pheno I remember from the old days. It's not been around here for at least 10 years
I would like to see that its been 35 yrs or more since ive had that old time skunk that skunk when you pop the container and your buddy immediately smells from across the room that beautiful skunk smell ive been looking for that since then I haven't seen it.

We used to get what we called Humboldt in Alaska in the 80s. It was that norcal skunk that I think you're talkin about? Hey dank, thanks to the link about the fixing the sig! Now my links are linked up. Would like to have that pheno and also the pheno for that dark red expando Columbian from the early 70s on the east coast. The gold smoke we'd get in hog feed bags when I lived in st.Thomas a few years later was sweet but not as narcotic as the red. One toke would make your eyelids drop(after the coughing) . :yummy:

Even what was around here a decade ago was a watered down version. Your right about that really pungent skunk. That stuff was hard to hide in public while it was in your pocket. Good times :laughtwo:
I no where did that go the breeders bread that out in the process of playing with genetics ill bet theres an old timer toker grower somewhere with one of those mothers

We used to get what we called Humboldt in Alaska in the 80s. It was that norcal skunk that I think you're talkin about?
that's the one I was living rite up in the n west corner of cali your rite dank they probably bred that out so It wouldn't stink so bad growing it I still love that stuff ill never forget it

We used to get what we called Humboldt in Alaska in the 80s. It was that norcal skunk that I think you're talkin about? Hey dank, thanks to the link about the fixing the sig! Now my links are linked up. Would like to have that pheno and also the pheno for that dark red expando Columbian from the early 70s on the east coast. The gold smoke we'd get in hog feed bags when I lived in st.Thomas a few years later was sweet but not as narcotic as the red. One toke would make your eyelids drop(after the coughing) . :yummy:
Thanks Fred for bringing the positive vibes brother. We need more of that in these crazy times. The old skunk that was here in Midwest back then I'm sure was Cali outdoor erb

I had some black Columbian about that time it was killer stuff I drove a 100 miles to get it

In these crazy times im grateful to have the mag to talk to like minded folks. Thanks for stopping by everyone.

how's it going in everyone's area. It's a ghost town here, as it should be. Hopefully someone is looking out for the elderly people and homeless
I think its going ok here I drove to sac the other day hardly any traffic on the freeway a lot of people not working if this goes on for long theres going to be some problems with the economy o_Oim really glad for the mag to dankman thanks for being there brother.:)

Back
Top Bottom