420 Magazine Background

Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Preston9mm

Member of the Month: Oct 2018 - Photo of the Month: Nov 2018 - Plant of the Month: Jan 2019 - Nug of the Month: July 2019
I sprayed it once last night. Didn't see any changes. I bought it premixed. Does it seem to kill on contact for you
It takes a few applications, but if I remember correctly, it can only be applied 3-4 times through the life of the plant. Personally, I alternate that with something else until the problem is gone.

Normally the iso/water mix.
-Spinosad treatment
-iso
-iso
-Spinosad
-iso
-iso.....

Dankman_420

It takes a few applications, but if I remember correctly, it can only be applied 3-4 times through the life of the plant. Personally, I alternate that with something else until the problem is gone.

Normally the iso/water mix.
-Spinosad treatment
-iso
-iso
-Spinosad
-iso
-iso.....
Thanks brother :thumb: Your garden is looking great btw :hookah:

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017
That is the OG showing, some og grow like vines. The ghost train Haze grows very lanky branches I had to tie everyone up or they would have been on the ground.

Dankman_420

That is the OG showing, some og grow like vines. The ghost train Haze grows very lanky branches I had to tie everyone up or they would have been on the ground.
That's true OG's usually don't yeild the best. Rug is really nice smoke. I just wish it was a little better structure. Hopefully next one will be better. The 501st has better potential to be a decent mother, hopefully :laugh2: It can at least hold itself up. Lol

Pennywise

Pennywise

Dankman_420

Long sleeves and a bandana on the face makes hanging batts not difficult. How does that Bubba taste, I never smoked anything with that in it.
Bubba that I've had was typical earthy kush flavor. It's been awhile since I've had it. If my memory serves me correctly it's a northern lights cross. I was covered up pretty good hanging the insulation. Still makes me itchy and scratchy tho :laugh2: I'd like to setup a big shed with spray foam, mini split, gas wall heater. Maybe 12'x16' would be nice to have everything contained in a separate building to keep odors down in house

ilikemsticky

Bubba that I've had was typical earthy kush flavor. It's been awhile since I've had it. If my memory serves me correctly it's a northern lights cross. I was covered up pretty good hanging the insulation. Still makes me itchy and scratchy tho :laugh2: I'd like to setup a big shed with spray foam, mini split, gas wall heater. Maybe 12'x16' would be nice to have everything contained in a separate building to keep odors down in house
hey dank that shed idea sounds nice I would love a set up like that sounds about rite in size you could do some serious growing in there when I first started growing I was just using a corner in the bedroom but if I needed more room I just spread them out but the environment wasn't good so I went to a tent so I could control that but 12x16 is huge very cool! :)

Top Bottom