Dank's Adventures In Dankland

This is what I usually use. It's 30x - 60x the bigger lens is 30x and it's not too bad to do inspection on the plant for a quickie look. But the smaller 60x lens is not easy to use unless I pluck off a sample and lay it on the table for a better view. Even then it's lens is so small my shitty eyes have a hard time looking through it :laughtwo: It sucks having to pluck samples off small plants

Shit I forgot the pic. Lol
Screenshot_20191023-101259.png

The loupe does work good. I just have a hard time seeing thru the small lens unless it's laying on table or something. Lol
I don't think theres anything that's going to be easy at that mag I think we just need to practice with it the little microscope I have is way worse for that your usb scope would work good just need practice its not easy looking at them on the plant good luck with your bugs kill em dead! :)

Shit I forgot the pic. Lol
Screenshot_20191023-101259.png
That is the one I bought but mine is black not silver. It seems to work good but like you my shitty welders eyes cant tell much with the 60x You plants are looking awesome

I remember the old days when everyone had respect for each other and looked out for one another. Seems like the world is going straight down the crapper. I worry the most for what it's going to be like for my grandkids and their families. Crazy time's were in for sure

The beginning of the 90s was the end of the good old world. I was fortunate enough to have grown up in the 80s back when mom and pop shops were everywhere and an 8 year old kid could grab a few packs of smokes with a note from mom. Then the superstores closed all them neighborhood stores and people stopped keeping in touch.

I remember the old days when everyone had respect for each other and looked out for one another. Seems like the world is going straight down the crapper. I worry the most for what it's going to be like for my grandkids and their families. Crazy time's were in for sure

Hate to say it Dankman but there never was a time in history when EVERYONE had respect for each other, there has always been s*h*i*t going down, only difference back then was it was the native American indians catching it, or blacks, etc. The difference now and what is finally making people sit up and take note is that everybody is now catching it without exceptions, but yeah, know what you mean, the world is going to hell in a hand cart.

Hate to say it Dankman but there never was a time in history when EVERYONE had respect for each other, there has always been s*h*i*t going down, only difference back then was it was the native American indians catching it, or blacks, etc. The difference now and what is finally making people sit up and take note is that everybody is now catching it without exceptions, but yeah, know what you mean, the world is going to hell in a hand cart.
That's probably true. But I remember growing up in the inner city in the 70's when we All walked to school without fear. Neighbors looked out for each other. People were generally better as a whole IMO. Shit has definitely changed and not in a good way, everywhere. Now I live in a small town by choice. Just can't deal with the hustle and bustle of the big cities. I've been living in rural areas for last 25 years. Since I haven't seen or been exposed to violence or thefts. It's just a less stressful way of life

So I dug out the USB microscope and loaded couple of apps till I got one to work. Last time I used it was with a different phone. @Skybound I tried to use the OTG app like I did before. Didn't work with the phone I have now. Anyway the good news is that I scoped out few leafs from the veg tent and it looks like they are gone :yahoo: At least for now. Lol

That's probably true. But I remember growing up in the inner city in the 70's when we All walked to school without fear. Neighbors looked out for each other. People were generally better as a whole IMO. Shit has definitely changed and not in a good way, everywhere. Now I live in a small town by choice. Just can't deal with the hustle and bustle of the big cities. I've been living in rural areas for last 25 years. Since I haven't seen or been exposed to violence or thefts. It's just a less stressful way of life

I don’t generally lock my stuff here. Don’t even have a lock for my front door, just a latch inside. Friction fit. Kick it open- kick it shut.... I latch it sometimes when it’s stormy or else it blows in- wish I’d had it latched when that bear busted in.
Theft is rare here because the place is small- people know each other. Whether or not they are better people, or actually like each other is a different matter. Some of it is just culture. But it’s not like in urban settings, or on the Internet. People just can’t get away with acting like complete assholes, because sooner or later they’re going to have to face the people they screwed around. Sucks for that guy when he has to shop at the same store and you’re waiting in line together and it turns out his wife is good friends with your girlfriend’s best friend, or his kid is in the same class as yours in school, and your kid mentions in class how the other kids dad sold them a car that blew up, or whatever.

I don’t generally lock my stuff here. Don’t even have a lock for my front door, just a latch inside. Friction fit. Kick it open- kick it shut.... I put it on sometimes when it’s stormy or else it blows in- wish I’d had it latched when that bear busted in.
Theft is rare here because the place is small- people know each other. Whether or not they are better people, or actually like each other is a different matter. Some of it is just culture. But it’s not like in urban settings, or on the Internet. People just can’t get away with acting like complete assholes, because sooner or later they’re going to have to face the people they screwed around. Sucks for that guy when he has to shop at the same store and you’re waiting in line together and it turns out his wife is good friends with your girlfriend’s best friend, or his kid is in the same class as yours in school, and your kid mentions in class how the other kids dad sold them a car that blew up, or whatever.
The bears sound like a pain but if you don't worry about locking up the doors, then you are in the right place! It's same here. I do lock the doors but it's probably not needed. It's just my brain that was programed growing up in a place with crime at every turn. I'm in the country here but 15 miles away and I'm back in the mess of city. I sometimes wish I could live in the bush like you. Do you have a spare room :laugh: I don't snore and dankwoman is a good cook :rofl:

The first app I used is called Mscopes. That's what it said in the booklet that came with my scope, I think either you or Tead told me about OTG views and that's what I been using since.

Back
Top Bottom