Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Hey Woody babbling is always welcome here :) .... @ilikemsticky I checked the rugburn today and I have to say that every, every single bud is hard as a rock. Could use them in a slingshot :laughtwo: I'll post up pics of the cured buds with a smoke report in few weeks.
that's it I don't want to wait for next fall im growing one of those outside next summer outdoor should do it up good the sun is a great thing!

Here's the Chernobyl seedlings in #1's
IMG_20191126_170307407.jpg
heres grape pupil from Mass medical strains vegging at turtle speed :laughtwo:
IMG_20191126_170315365.jpg
heres The Ting branch that got broken and stuck in soil. I just removed the dome. I think it's rooted well. @Skybound this is the clone we talked about
IMG_20191126_170401259.jpg
heres my 3x3 veg/clone/seedlings tent
IMG_20191126_170322196.jpg

This is a crappy pic of 501st og from Rare Dankness but it's really a perfect fit for small tent growers. Sticky as hell with rock hard nugs sized of gernades
IMG_20191127_060731974.jpg
Here's Chernobyl. Both it and 501 are @ 73 days. Chop is coming soon
IMG_20191127_060711141.jpg
IMG_20191127_060651758.jpg
Those are half of one side of the main 2 branches
Here's a close up of the 501 it's probably only 18" tall out of the soil. Perfect for height restrictions in short tents
Screenshot_20191127-082757.png
Had you not said this 501 was only 18” tall, you’d never know. Looks regular sized and quite budular.
Very nice.
“Cuz smokin’ & trippin’ is all that you do.... yeaaaaaaah!”

Very nice Dankman. I need to get out more LOL. First time I have been at your journal in awhile. I love the broken branch clone. Quick thinking on that one. Plants and pics are looking good. Looks like you have one flower tent with multiple plants at different stages. How is that working for you?

Very nice Dankman. I need to get out more LOL. First time I have been at your journal in awhile. I love the broken branch clone. Quick thinking on that one. Plants and pics are looking good. Looks like you have one flower tent with multiple plants at different stages. How is that working for you?
Hi Jack. I actually have 2 flower tents going at the moment. Both 4'x8's. It's going good so far. One is in my basement and the other is in a insulated shed. Surprisingly the shed tent is the one doing the best. It's upper 60's with the hps on and low 50's with lights out. They don't seem to mind the cool temps. I do think it slows them down some. A few nights it was dipping into the upper 40's. My Chernobyl is 60% sativa. I'd have thought it would have had issues with the low temps, but it's doing the best of all. Lol

As you know my grow last year was with cooler temps. Much like what you are running. I think my light time temps ranged from 62 to 76 nights dropped to the 50's. I really thought that grow was doing great till the final outcome. They just didn't produce like I expected. They still did do too bad though. Watch your feeding in the cold temps. Plants are just not growing fast enough to use as much food. I ended up over feeding which hampered production. Pretty sure when it came time for the buds to bulk up in the last week there was to much nitrogen still left in the soil.

I am doing the exact same thing this year with temps between 70 to 80 when lights are on. The lowest night time temp I have noticed so far is 65 degrees. I can see this year how the temperature effected plants more than I did while growing them.

2 flower tents. I like it flower everything then move on LOL.

As you know my grow last year was with cooler temps. Much like what you are running. I think my light time temps ranged from 62 to 76 nights dropped to the 50's. I really thought that grow was doing great till the final outcome. They just didn't produce like I expected. They still did do too bad though. Watch your feeding in the cold temps. Plants are just not growing fast enough to use as much food. I ended up over feeding which hampered production. Pretty sure when it came time for the buds to bulk up in the last week there was to much nitrogen still left in the soil.

I am doing the exact same thing this year with temps between 70 to 80 when lights are on. The lowest night time temp I have noticed so far is 65 degrees. I can see this year how the temperature effected plants more than I did while growing them.

2 flower tents. I like it flower everything then move on LOL.
Good morning Jack. I'm running subcools super soil recipe this grow, so no feedings. Just water only for the entire grow. I'm not even pH my water. My last run was all organic too. It's the smoothest, most low maintenance grows I've ever had. My only regret is that I only mixed up a half batch. Now I'm almost out

Day 75 the Chernobyl and 501st OG are on the hook. These are the last 2 of the mother hunt run of 6 different strains. Soon I'll be able to sort out the clones and decide which ones to keep. Here's the 501st OG it's little taller than I thought. Was the shortest of the 6 tho. Like a dense little cactus. Lol
IMG_20191129_061301865.jpg
IMG_20191128_201339417.jpg
IMG_20191128_201305674.jpg

I am thinking about mixing up a batch of super soil next year. I want to try it at least once. At the price of FF soil I can't continue to use it regularly. I also want to try Fertilome's Ultimate potting soil. My mentor has mixed his own soil for years till he found it. No nuitrents in it at all. You do all the feeding, basically it is a drain to waste hydro type thing. Thing is he adds nothing to the soil. No extra perlite of vermiculite I like that part. You just use it right out of the bag. I just need to figure out how to make teas out of guano for feeding. My mentor just use's M.G. nuits. I would like to keep things organic.

I am thinking about mixing up a batch of super soil next year. I want to try it at least once. At the price of FF soil I can't continue to use it regularly. I also want to try Fertilome's Ultimate potting soil. My mentor has mixed his own soil for years till he found it. No nuitrents in it at all. You do all the feeding, basically it is a drain to waste hydro type thing. Thing is he adds nothing to the soil. No extra perlite of vermiculite I like that part. You just use it right out of the bag. I just need to figure out how to make teas out of guano for feeding. My mentor just use's M.G. nuits. I would like to keep things organic.
I've got 6 more plants in flower that only have half as much super soil in there pots as before. So this round I'll also have to learn to make tea's I'm guessing. As far as SS you really should try it out and see if you like it. I was skeptical about it. But the quality of the finished buds are the smoothest, cleanest burning I've ever had. When spring comes I'll be making a full batch. No doubt about it

Back
Top Bottom