Dank's Adventures In Dankland

I will be getting with you when you do. Maybe I will just mix some up at the same time. The cook time is what I have always wondered about. Making soil ahead of the time will take some getting used too lol.
Sounds like a good plan :high-five: If I get a solid dude from my Chernobyl seedlings I'll be doing a back cross and pollinating a few more strains. There's probably going to be plenty of beans :)

Have you cold weather growers considered wrapping your pots with insulation or blankets or those electric pipe liners that keep the pipes from freezing? I know from studying Doc's kit that the microbes really don't like cold soil and is likely the cause of the halt in growth. I bet if you kept the pots warm, everything would be a lot more groovy.

Also, consider using RealGrower's Recharge to serve as your tea until you master the EWC teas. Recharge isn't the most diverse innoculant out there, but it is a ready mix that you just add water to, shake like a mofo, then use. If you want to amplify it, add a tiny dash of Great White to it. But it's got powdered molasses, humic and fulvic acids plus all of the species of microbes. I've been adding it to my Faux Brix every now and again and it seems to be jiving well with the EWC in my soil.

Thanks Sky :high-five: Recharge is a great idea and I already have some. I need to learn how to make tea's too tho. Brother Sticky will show me the way. He already has, I just got to back track few pages to find his recipe. Thanks to everyone for all the help. I finally feel like I'm getting the hang of organics. I'm really digging it too :snowboating:

Soil is best kept cool. Maybe not cold like some colder areas. Thing is warmth in the soil can cause root rot. In lots of case's they will absorb warmth when the lights are on and hold it through most of the darkness.

Just remember if you add warmth to the soil make sure it is not too much.

Soil is best kept cool. Maybe not cold like some colder areas. Thing is warmth in the soil can cause root rot. In lots of case's they will absorb warmth when the lights are on and hold it through most of the darkness.

Just remember if you add warmth to the soil make sure it is not too much.

I didn't mean to imply heating the soil, but merely to keep it from getting cold.

IMG_20191128_201107575.jpg
congrats my friend they both look delicious im amazed what you got from a 3 gal. pot and I love this pic btw when you get ready to make tea I can give you a hand plus im sure youll get plenty of ideas on here it seems most tea makers figure out what works best for them! :tommy:

I only mentioned that for people that didn't know that fact. Sorry if it came out like I was saying you were wrong or implying anything at all. I have just found that people cause more problems than they solve growing. Lots of times someones fix can make things worse. I just didn't want someone thing bigger is better and adding to much heat.

I bought the Boggie Brew Compost Tea mix I plan to use next spring then when it is gone I will try Recharge. Emilya is doing a grow right now that she uses Recharge with. For a Compost Tea Boggie Brew is supposed work pretty good it has everything in it you would need to make a good compost tea I think they use 23 amendments in it. Plus it has a bunch of other amendments I got when I ordered it. I also got an air pump and a really nice filter along with it.

I have always wanted to try the 818 and see how it compared to the 707 I like so much. I don't suppose you have grown them and could fill me in? While some are stronger than others. I have yet to grow a 707 Headband I didn't like. At the very least they are good plants, others are great.

I have always wanted to try the 818 and see how it compared to the 707 I like so much. I don't suppose you have grown them and could fill me in? While some are stronger than others. I have yet to grow a 707 Headband I didn't like. At the very least they are good plants, others are great.
Good morning Jack. I've not grown the 707. I grew the one 818 and culled out it's clone because it was a hemie nanner popper :laughtwo: Out of the 6 strains grown together in my shed tent, it was the only Herm. It's last few weeks were in my mud room next to windows because I was afraid it was going to pollinate the whole tent. I'll try another one of those seeds another time now that I know it's potentcy

I have learned to ignore nanner's. It will probably bite me in the ass someday. Those damn yellow things pop up in every grow it seems. The only time I am concerned is when I see the pod itself. That mostly happens where you can see them. Most nanner's carry no pollen from what I have seen.

I know I have seen them on a couple of my plants already this grow. I don't think I have ever grown a Dinafem strain that didn't have them. Back in the old days I killed a couple of plants because of them before I was told different.

I have learned to ignore nanner's. It will probably bite me in the ass someday. Those damn yellow things pop up in every grow it seems. The only time I am concerned is when I see the pod itself. That mostly happens where you can see them. Most nanner's carry no pollen from what I have seen.

I know I have seen them on a couple of my plants already this grow. I don't think I have ever grown a Dinafem strain that didn't have them. Back in the old days I killed a couple of plants because of them before I was told different.
I've had couple of disaster's from herms in the past. Pollinated bunch of plants before I caught the nanners. Was like smoking weed from the past full of seeds :) Was still better than the brick weed though :laugh: Not doing that again, I hope

I've had couple of disaster's from herms in the past. Pollinated bunch of plants before I caught the nanners. Was like smoking weed from the past full of seeds :) Was still better than the brick weed though :laugh: Not doing that again, I hope
so far knock on wood ive only had a seed here and there I do look for them but they can pop one out and open overnight ive heard of some real nightmares im really watching that cc closely! :)

Now that I have a room that I can inspect my plants, where should I look for the nanners, like do they tend to grow on the tops only, or anywhere on the plant? Also, aren't the nanners used to produce fem pollen? That bums me out that Jack said that about Dinafem as I have one OG Kush bean I want to germ, but now I'm second guessing that choice, lol.

Now that I have a room that I can inspect my plants, where should I look for the nanners, like do they tend to grow on the tops only, or anywhere on the plant? Also, aren't the nanners used to produce fem pollen? That bums me out that Jack said that about Dinafem as I have one OG Kush bean I want to germ, but now I'm second guessing that choice, lol.
you should grow it just because one grower had that luck doesn't mean they'll all do that im watching my cc real close because of that I haven't had that much experience with nanners they seem to mostly be in the tops but that's not law I think @bobrown14 had a double seed in one of his jellium I think from a popcorn bud so there not always in the tops good luck growing that og bean! :)

Back
Top Bottom