Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Yes I hear that about the mother hunt. I thought my widow was good till seeing the BD grow beside it and absolutely dominate it.
The mother hunt is why I have 10 different strains going at the moment :) I'm keeping the 24 for the winter hopefully and find one or two more I'm happy with. I'm not planning on popping many seeds over the winter. Just cloning :high-five:

Looks like my Chernobyl is sativa leaning. Pic is not clear but leafs are skinny
IMG_20191017_190557013.jpg

Granted grower error likely had a big dent in my yields, I just took my worst yield to date with Herbies Bulk Gorilla Glue.I got 2 thinly packed coat hangers of sticks and popcorn. I expect 3 ounces tops. Despicable!

Ha ha. My GG looked great. Not the kind of indica-heavy stuff I can handle smoking, but I gave a bunch to a stoner friend. I got a message back from him through my girlfriend later that night he said ‘Wow that shit is fucking awesome!!’

Then he smoked some :(

that’s why I want to do a tent of just her. We will hopefully fin a stable mother and have some great smoke for years to come.
I grew some gg a couple times its a potent hybrid I liked it at the time not real crazy for the flavor though ill see if I can get a bud pic! :)I bought a pak of fem seeds from elev8 and this was the first one I grew the others grew like most of the others you see around not a lot like this one!

I grew some gg a couple times its a potent hybrid I liked it at the time not real crazy for the flavor though ill see if I can get a bud pic! :)I bought a pak of fem seeds from elev8 and this was the first one I grew the others grew like most of the others you see around not a lot like this one!
Looked really nice! Was it potent? I'm a big fan of elev8 :thumb:

Beautiful pics sticky! I really like elev8 my LSC was some of the best erb I've had in a long time. Not knock out strong, but just quality erb. If I had to guess what the thc level is, id have to say average or just above. But smooth terpy greatness. Soon as I know my bug issue is gone I'll be cracking more from them

Back
Top Bottom