Dank's Adventures In Dankland

I sprayed it once last night. Didn't see any changes. I bought it premixed. Does it seem to kill on contact for you
It takes a few applications, but if I remember correctly, it can only be applied 3-4 times through the life of the plant. Personally, I alternate that with something else until the problem is gone.

Normally the iso/water mix.
-Spinosad treatment
-iso
-iso
-Spinosad
-iso
-iso.....

After talking to the grow store guy this is what I ended up with in order to stay organic. I'll rotate these till bugs are gone. Then I'll use green cleaner as a preventative IPM
IMG_20191020_131616553.jpg

That is the OG showing, some og grow like vines. The ghost train Haze grows very lanky branches I had to tie everyone up or they would have been on the ground.
That's true OG's usually don't yeild the best. Rug is really nice smoke. I just wish it was a little better structure. Hopefully next one will be better. The 501st has better potential to be a decent mother, hopefully :laughtwo: It can at least hold itself up. Lol

Long sleeves and a bandana on the face makes hanging batts not difficult. How does that Bubba taste, I never smoked anything with that in it.

Long sleeves and a bandana on the face makes hanging batts not difficult. How does that Bubba taste, I never smoked anything with that in it.
Bubba that I've had was typical earthy kush flavor. It's been awhile since I've had it. If my memory serves me correctly it's a northern lights cross. I was covered up pretty good hanging the insulation. Still makes me itchy and scratchy tho :laughtwo: I'd like to setup a big shed with spray foam, mini split, gas wall heater. Maybe 12'x16' would be nice to have everything contained in a separate building to keep odors down in house

Bubba that I've had was typical earthy kush flavor. It's been awhile since I've had it. If my memory serves me correctly it's a northern lights cross. I was covered up pretty good hanging the insulation. Still makes me itchy and scratchy tho :laughtwo: I'd like to setup a big shed with spray foam, mini split, gas wall heater. Maybe 12'x16' would be nice to have everything contained in a separate building to keep odors down in house
hey dank that shed idea sounds nice I would love a set up like that sounds about rite in size you could do some serious growing in there when I first started growing I was just using a corner in the bedroom but if I needed more room I just spread them out but the environment wasn't good so I went to a tent so I could control that but 12x16 is huge very cool! :)

Back
Top Bottom