Dank's Adventures In Dankland

I've got my last 2 Chernobyl seeds soaking in hopes of getting a dude to backcross and pollinate maybe a Ting clone. Chernobyl is a old strain but it's always been a favorite of mine. The pheno I've got now looks better than the other I had. It's my first time breeding. Hopefully it will work out. I'll have a shit load of beans to share
IMG_20191027_204107405.jpg

I've got my last 2 Chernobyl seeds soaking in hopes of getting a dude to backcross and pollinate maybe a Ting clone. Chernobyl is a old strain but it's always been a favorite of mine. The pheno I've got now looks better than the other I had. It's my first time breeding. Hopefully it will work out. I'll have a shit load of beans to share
IMG_20191027_204107405.jpg
youll have plenty of help when the time comes I like it!

I think your stems are more potent than my buds.

Change my mind!________________________

Thanks fellas! I checked them today just before lights off and it's looking better by the day. Next time I run I'll try to have better environment and a bigger pot. Still just super soil and water in #3 pots. I checked the calendar, today is 6 weeks in bloom for that tent

Thanks fellas! I checked them today just before lights off and it's looking better by the day. Next time I run I'll try to have better environment and a bigger pot. Still just super soil and water in #3 pots. I checked the calendar, today is 6 weeks in bloom for that tent

Do you think it is something in the SS that brought out so much frost, or is it mostly in the genes? There's a PGR called methyl jasmonate that applies jasmonic acids to trigger a defense in the form or tric growth. I believe Chitin does something similar, but I wonder if the SS has something cooked into the comp that does this to plants?

Do you think it is something in the SS that brought out so much frost, or is it mostly in the genes? There's a PGR called methyl jasmonate that applies jasmonic acids to trigger a defense in the form or tric growth. I believe Chitin does something similar, but I wonder if the SS has something cooked into the comp that does this to plants?
I think it's more in the genes. There's a slymer cut of Chernobyl that's sought after. Maybe I got lucky and stumbled on to it. Hopefully the other beans will crack. They are 5 years old. I'd love to have a jar of these to spread around :high-five:

im thinking your environment isn't off to far getting frost like that its funny when I grow outside it gets 100 degrees 15-20% r/h and there happy but indoors its all about environment bigger pots more buds lol! :cheesygrinsmiley:
You might be right about it. I've been worrying about it probably for nothing. It's R/H stays at high levels and temps are dropping to low 50's with lights out. They don't seem to mind tho

I think it's more in the genes. There's a slymer cut of Chernobyl that's sought after. Maybe I got lucky and stumbled on to it. Hopefully the other beans will crack. They are 5 years old. I'd love to have a jar of these to spread around :high-five:
I agree about the genes but your soil and environment brought out everything she has to offer she is a looker for sure I love that plant!

I here ya last spring I spent a mo. and a 100 bucks on sprays sprayed those 4 plants for a mo. left town for 2 mos. came back they were all infested fuggars this was august so I chopped them because I was frustrated i said pis on it!
It's crossed my mind to only grow in the shed for awhile. I really want to get the seed project going tho so I'll keep battling the bugs. I'll keep rotating sprays till either they are gone or plants are dead :laughtwo: I'm still on the lookout for thrips from the clone I had for a few days. Luckily I have not seen any of them

It's crossed my mind to only grow in the shed for awhile. I really want to get the seed project going tho so I'll keep battling the bugs. I'll keep rotating sprays till either they are gone or plants are dead :laughtwo: I'm still on the lookout for thrips from the clone I had for a few days. Luckily I have not seen any of them
just keep at it youll get em that's a good idea to switch up your sprays if you have a hand held shower head you can spray them off in the shower you kind of tip them on there side so when you put the spray on it they don't come off in the soil and use extra warm water that isn't going to be the only thing but it would go along with the spraying just another layer of extermination but yoy can clean them up pretty good that way good luck brother!

Back
Top Bottom