Dank's Adventures In Dankland

This is how I like my trichs mostly cloudy with some amber
20191029_173936.jpg
this how I like my dinner. Cold beverage and BBQ :)
IMG_20191029_175708703.jpg
After a day in shot glass and a day in paper towels the Chernobyl beans both had tiny tails. Into dirt they went. First time in my life I am hoping for a dude :rofl:
Dam Dank you are making me Hungry that cold beer and BBQ ribs look Great. Good Luck with the bugs I hope I don't have them in my up coming grow.

This is how I like my trichs mostly cloudy with some amber
20191029_173936.jpg
this how I like my dinner. Cold beverage and BBQ :)
IMG_20191029_175708703.jpg
After a day in shot glass and a day in paper towels the Chernobyl beans both had tiny tails. Into dirt they went. First time in my life I am hoping for a dude :rofl:
yum ice cold beer and baby backs yummy :adore: that's exactly how I like my trichs!

One Chernobyl is trying to get above ground. Also I sprayed mighty wash again today. Couldn't find any live bugs. But sprayed just in case :) Hopefully both seedlings will be up tomorrow
that's a good idea I haven't seen anything either but im still going to spray make sure there clean before flowering I hate having to spray them in flower!

that's a good idea I haven't seen anything either but im still going to spray make sure there clean before flowering I hate having to spray them in flower!
I was wondering if they could be sprayed while in flower. :surf:

I thought I could use DE on them . I had been using it on the soil then I thought I saw a bug on the leaves so I put some on while it was in flower and people said not to smoke it so I am going to turn it all into edibles. Hard lesson learned I know not to do that again

I thought I could use DE on them . I had been using it on the soil then I thought I saw a bug on the leaves so I put some on while it was in flower and people said not to smoke it so I am going to turn it all into edibles. Hard lesson learned I know not to do that again
de works on the soil until its wet then it does nothing the de is tiny skelotons and such they walk across it and it basically cuts them up but that only works if its dry so you cant water from the top no top dressing things like that try not to over think it what you really want to pay attention to is where you have been before you go into that grow room such as I wouldn't go out to your greenhouse and work on your plants and then go into your indoor grow you at the very least need to change your clothes in fact I take mine off at the back door outside anf my wife puts them rite in the washer its that critical just ask around youll see!

I wonder if anyone ever tried to blend DE with a soil friendly epoxy and mold it into discs to be used as a removable top dress so you can lift them off to feed, then put them back on?

It takes a few applications, but if I remember correctly, it can only be applied 3-4 times through the life of the plant. Personally, I alternate that with something else until the problem is gone.

Normally the iso/water mix.
-Spinosad treatment
-iso
-iso
-Spinosad
-iso
-iso.....
What ratio do you use for iso buddy verse water ?

I do about 2.5 ml.per litre ish is that too strong ?

That's true OG's usually don't yeild the best. Rug is really nice smoke. I just wish it was a little better structure. Hopefully next one will be better. The 501st has better potential to be a decent mother, hopefully :laughtwo: It can at least hold itself up. Lol
Can you show a pic of your mother again bud?

Back
Top Bottom