Dank's Adventures In Dankland

I wonder if anyone ever tried to blend DE with a soil friendly epoxy and mold it into discs to be used as a removable top dress so you can lift them off to feed, then put them back on?
Sorry diamicious earth ?.

If so DE is only good to use when the soil line is dry not wet . Or I should shut up and smoke another one. Lol

I use 1 cup iso to 9 cups water
:thumb:
Hey man thanks Preston .

Hope Your good man. You hear about shorti bro:rip::(:Namaste:

I don't use the iso often . I use neem in light dose before any pest come. Once a week or so often . Lucky no pest this run yet been very nice and relaxing hoping it continues that way. Appreciate you stepping in again man..

Sorry diamicious earth ?.

If so DE is only good to use when the soil line is dry not wet . Or I should shut up and smoke another one. Lol

Yeah, diatomacious earth. What I proposed was if it were pressed into a hard disc that can be rested on top of soil, the disc itself would still be dry, but then can be removed for watering. The larvae would still encounter the DE as an obstacle. I suspect the dry soil thing is onl because otherwisze the DE will get washed down into it when top feeding, but if you removed the DE disc/plate/hardened object, it will always be dry.

Here's the Chernobyl seedlings
IMG_20191101_163129140.jpg

Here's the Chernobyl seedlings
IMG_20191101_163129140.jpg
Hay my buddie just came by and filled 4, 2gal. fabric pots with some of my Supercool Super Soil. He is going to use it for the original seeds I tried to pop, They finally popped after I started 4 more and I don't have room for them in my 5x5 tent so he is going to plant them in the SCSS. I will also have the same strains running in DBHBB soil/kit. Its going to be interesting to see how they compare. I have better lights but he has more room. The strains are Gold Leaf and Super Critical Bud CBD. He said he would hook me up when he harvest it. I told him just use water and later I will make up some compost tea for him to use. He will need to get them in bigger pots later so I will have to give him more soil. Maybe I will give him my 7 gal. fabric pots full of SCSS. Your my expert on using the SCSS so I may have questions down the road. Keep em green and keep up the need to grow some weed Lol.

very nice dankman :) it looks like the rugburn and headband have a bit to go but Chernobyl and ting are looking close the headband and kush are going to fill a few jars for your winter stash love that coloring of the ting shes a pretty girl that's your favorite your little honey dumpling lol!:rofl:
I don't know. She's beautiful but I'm now thinking Chernobyl is my favorite :cheesygrinsmiley: There is something exotic about purple erb tho. Proof will be in the end with a smoke off between the two :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom