Dank's Adventures In Dankland

After inspection I don't see any bugs this morning. But it's not the first time I thought they were gone. Today I'm going to start spraying green cleaner as a preventative measure. Here's a interesting video on the little bastards :)
ok that was a good video on the little basturds I here you about not finding anything they are sneeky sobs I haven't sprayed the two in the 3x3 for about 4 days now and scoping them I see nothing and visually I haven't seen anything in there flying or otherwise and all the spraying I did hurt them some so I don't really want to spray those anymore at least for a while but this morning there was one those white fuggars sitting rite on top the bd of course I smashed it but that means theres still something in there so I will be spraying these again just to be safe fugging bugs good luck dankman on your bug hunt! :)

Good shit that Green Cleaner... Costy yes,, but works great.

I always treat at least twice more after all of the MFers look to be gone.. And I like to use a spray or two of azamax right when I start flowering..

I'm way behind your journal but it's easy to get rid of them if you don't have a constant group of plants flowering.. While in veg I treat all my veg plants as IF they have them. Thank god you ain't got them super borgs aka hemp mites.. They are a bitch to control/kill... .

But if you have plants in the flowering room that you can't spray, 9 outta 10 times they have afew on them,, and you throw a new plant in,, it's like a feast to them.. I've had to empty my flower room/tent before just so I can start over fresh and make sure you clean your tent really well between crops. I've got a perpetual grow going most of the time.. So it's hard for me to get an empty room to clean... Once a year I wash shit down with bleach water and vacuum off all the fans and dehumidifier.

Sounds like you got them under control.. GL with them Keepem Green

Good shit that Green Cleaner... Costy yes,, but works great.

I always treat at least twice more after all of the MFers look to be gone.. And I like to use a spray or two of azamax right when I start flowering..

I'm way behind your journal but it's easy to get rid of them if you don't have a constant group of plants flowering.. While in veg I treat all my veg plants as IF they have them. Thank god you ain't got them super borgs aka hemp mites.. They are a bitch to control/kill... .

But if you have plants in the flowering room that you can't spray, 9 outta 10 times they have afew on them,, and you throw a new plant in,, it's like a feast to them.. I've had to empty my flower room/tent before just so I can start over fresh and make sure you clean your tent really well between crops. I've got a perpetual grow going most of the time.. So it's hard for me to get an empty room to clean... Once a year I wash shit down with bleach water and vacuum off all the fans and dehumidifier.

Sounds like you got them under control.. GL with them Keepem Green
Thanks for stopping by Woody! Hope all's well with you brother :)

I accidentally dropped one of the Chernobyl seedlings and it dumped out on the tent floor. I put it in a fresh solo cup of soil. Looks like it will be ok
Glad she didn't break on you when she fell over.
:thumb:

I checked my notes and the shed tent was flipped on Sunday 9/15. So today is 7 weeks. Anyway here's the rugburn OG
IMG_20191103_185222853.jpg
IMG_20191103_185214252.jpg

Every one of your plants look aces! Ting is my fav, but I bet your Chernobyl is going to ruin quite a few days on you as frosty as she is. Great job Dank!! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom