Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Every one of your plants look aces! Ting is my fav, but I bet your Chernobyl is going to ruin quite a few days on you as frosty as she is. Great job Dank!! :thumb:
If everything goes right I'll have a shit load of Chernobyl x Chernobyl, Chernobyl x Ting, Chernobyl x wwk seeds to share. Hopefully it works. I think I'm going to open pollinate a few small clones and see what happens :high-five:

Chernobyl x Ting will be one attractive but potent cross. I remember a month ago the Ting was a tiny thing, but boy she filled out very nicely. That Chernobyl, it looks like you dipped it in glitter.

Chernobyl x Ting will be one attractive but potent cross. I remember a month ago the Ting was a tiny thing, but boy she filled out very nicely. That Chernobyl, it looks like you dipped it in glitter.
Thanks brother I appreciate it! Hopefully by spring we can compare a few of there offsprings :headbanger: I've never tried breeding. But it seems like open pollination is just nature doing it's thing

But it seems like open pollination is just nature doing it's thing
youll have some seeds after that im putting my order in rite now lol :laugh:ive got some ciski pollen coming my way not sure what im going to do with it :) its pure sativa I wonder what ciski and atf would be like or that black dog hell I could make a few of each got any ideas!

Thanks brother I appreciate it! Hopefully by spring we can compare a few of there offsprings :headbanger: I've never tried breeding. But it seems like open pollination is just nature doing it's thing

I think I have a 'Reefer Madness' type mental block when it comes to breeding. All the old wives tales of pollen being stuck to clothes, or a lone nanner seeding up a whole room, or some pollen stuck to the walls yada yada yada. It just scares the hell out of me, but prolly b/c I'm a cash cropper, I can't afford to take the chance.

I think I have a 'Reefer Madness' type mental block when it comes to breeding. All the old wives tales of pollen being stuck to clothes, or a lone nanner seeding up a whole room, or some pollen stuck to the walls yada yada yada. It just scares the hell out of me, but prolly b/c I'm a cash cropper, I can't afford to take the chance.
I've always been scared of pollen too. Just feel like the time is right. Hopefully it doesn't backfire on me :laugh:

ive done it several times successfully I will pick out one small lower branch I take the female out of the tent into another room with no airflow going on and you dip a fine paint brush into the pollen just the tip and rub that over the pistils when im done I take a sheet of paper towel and wrap the branch with it and tape it and then when you put it back into the tent out it in a spot where theres vey little air flow wait a day take the plant back out of the tent carefully unwrap it and give a misting that's it now youll have your own seeds I hope I explained it right!

so your going to pollinate your entire crop that really takes away from potency if you do a small branch it doesn't make any difference!
I'm planning on pollinating tiny clones so not too concerned about potentcy . I might change my mind I guess and do a branch at a time. I have a spare bathroom that's not used much. So I can isolate it pretty easy. I'm hoping for a shit load of seeds :)

I'm planning on pollinating tiny clones so not too concerned about potentcy . I might change my mind I guess and do a branch at a time. I have a spare bathroom that's not used much. So I can isolate it pretty easy. I'm hoping for a shit load of seeds :)
doing the one small lower branch like I do I will get around 20 seeds so if you want lots you will likely want to do whole plants like you were talking about!

Hopefully the 818 will finish up in a week or so. Trichs are not really looking done at all. Some of them are purple. Was hard trying to get a good picture of them

Your plants look great @Dankman_420

I like your Chernobyl that looks real nice.

My father in law helped put out the fire back in the day.

That Headband I'd be chopping but thats just me. All cloudy and somepurple and ambers and some nanners. Thats enough for me. lol

On your mite thing, You need to break the life cycle. Keep them from becoming adult egg layers and you get rid of them (for now).

What I do when I have them is spray spinosad on the plants every 2-3 days for 3 weeks at minimum. I will taper down to say every 3-4 days in the 3rd week but I have to stay on top of it and keep looking even tho they were gone. Then I spray 1x a week all the way up until I get them again which is when I slack off and stop treatments all together.

GL with the little ones. Did I mention I really like that Chernobyl plant.

Where did you get the beans from?

You can pollinate the pistols on the clones early before you flower them. Sticky taught me that I think.... now my long term memory is fading too ffs.

Your plants look great @Dankman_420

I like your Chernobyl that looks real nice.

My father in law helped put out the fire back in the day.

That Headband I'd be chopping but thats just me. All cloudy and somepurple and ambers and some nanners. Thats enough for me. lol

On your mite thing, You need to break the life cycle. Keep them from becoming adult egg layers and you get rid of them (for now).

What I do when I have them is spray spinosad on the plants every 2-3 days for 3 weeks at minimum. I will taper down to say every 3-4 days in the 3rd week but I have to stay on top of it and keep looking even tho they were gone. Then I spray 1x a week all the way up until I get them again which is when I slack off and stop treatments all together.

GL with the little ones. Did I mention I really like that Chernobyl plant.

Where did you get the beans from?

You can pollinate the pistols on the clones early before you flower them. Sticky taught me that I think.... now my long term memory is fading too ffs.
Thanks Bob for passing through and thanks for the tips on the bug extermination. The Chernobyl seeds are from TGA. I've had that pack for 5 years. Probably got them from Herbie's. If all goes well I'll have a bunch of the to spread around :high-five: I got the headband in a mud room full of windows trying to finish up. I'm plucking nuts off it along the way :laughtwo:. I'll probably toss it's clone

Today I up potted some clones. All's well here. The 818 is still in quarantine. I couldn't find any nanners today. But it's still not going back with the big girls. I plucked over a dozen other day. I might give the clone a chance in the house. Maybe a better environment will help. But it's only going to get to live if it's really special smoke

Back
Top Bottom