Dank's Adventures In Dankland

I do that to when that happens start second guessing what I did wrong sometimes it could be temps or some environmental thing ill usually have several other plants growing just fine in that same environment some of these new fangled strains possibly should never have been crossed just my opinion!
I think your right brother :high-five: I've got 5 other strains in there that are just fine. Think I was trying to talk myself into keeping it. I'm gunshy after the LSC

I think your right brother :high-five: I've got 5 other strains in there that are just fine. Think I was trying to talk myself into keeping it. I'm gunshy after the LSC
that's understandable I feel the same way about the copper chem the first one I grew had nanners but I liked the smoke so im giving it another try if it does the same I wont be growing any more it pisses me off to spend money and mos. of growing only to have some kind of crap go on! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Here's the 24k bloom tent. Couple weeks in. I need to do some cleaning in here :)
IMG_20191108_154959677.jpg
IMG_20191108_154950659.jpg

Thanks Sticky! They seem to be gone. But I'm sure they are just hiding :laughtwo: I've thought they were gone a few times already :rofl:
ive heard that many times I went to the zon and checked that out it rates pretty well but theres a few saying you need something with it ive been reading some and all these bugs were spraying are developing resistance to them so the scientists will need to constantly change the ingredients and the price! :laughtwo:

Here's the 818 Headband @ 55 days. Trichs are mostly cloudy but pistols don't look done. After being in my mud room for this week I don't see any nanners. I'm guessing I'm just missing some considering I found at Least 20 before

Back
Top Bottom