Dank's Adventures In Dankland

If it were me I'd put her back in the flowering tent. She looks like she has at least another 10 days to go. Put her up front in the tent so you can spin her around and check for nanners. You've got her well trimmed so it should be pretty easy to spot them.

If it were me I'd put her back in the flowering tent. She looks like she has at least another 10 days to go. Put her up front in the tent so you can spin her around and check for nanners. You've got her well trimmed so it should be pretty easy to spot them.
Thanks Beez! My mudroom is mostly windows on south side wall. It's on a normal natural light schedule. I probably will let it go for another week. I think it's going to put on little weight. I've got a teen clone off it I'm considering running by itself under better environmental conditions to see how it acts

IMG_20191109_194747656.jpg
IMG_20191109_194552208.jpg
ladybugs are on mites patrol guarding the Chernobyl :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Sticky! How's it going brother :) Had a family party today. Was cool seeing people haven't seen a awhile
that's a good thing to hang out with family it makes you feel good my wife and her mother are doing a craft fair on weekends 11 of them so she and a cousin that lives with her and the wiener dog are staying here on weekends its nice having family dinners for a change that's my job im the chef lol! btw your ting looks deadly!

that's a good thing to hang out with family it makes you feel good my wife and her mother are doing a craft fair on weekends 11 of them so she and a cousin that lives with her and the wiener dog are staying here on weekends its nice having family dinners for a change that's my job im the chef lol! btw your ting looks deadly!
Thanks Sticky! She a looker. I bet they are happy with your chef duties too! Everytime you post pics of the fresh bread I start drooling :)

Thanks Sticky! She a looker. I bet they are happy with your chef duties too! Everytime you post pics of the fresh bread I start drooling :)
they love the bread most people like homemade bread especially rite out of the oven with butter all over it yummy if you didn't live so far away I would occasionally bring one your way I would like that! :)

Back
Top Bottom