Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Good morning people's. Got the weekend off. Time to catch up on stuff like taking a cut off my grape pupil. It's been vegging forever, seems like 4 months. It'll go into bloom soon. Hopefully everyone is having a good day
good morning dankman everything is good today :) 4 mos. should give you a nice monster!

good morning dankman everything is good today :) 4 mos. should give you a nice monster!
You would have thought so. But it's not really big at all. Just a slow vegger I guess. Been using up space long enough :) It's about to get tossed out in flower :laughtwo: It's supposed to be a purple strain. I'll get a pic of it later when I up pot it and take cuts

You would have thought so. But it's not really big at all. Just a slow vegger I guess. Been using up space long enough :) It's about to get tossed out in flower :laughtwo: It's supposed to be a purple strain. I'll get a pic of it later when I up pot it and take cuts
it could end up being something they :) say good things come in small packages :yahoo:

I decided to go with Ting for the first bowl of the evening. It's getting a little bit of a menthol rotten berry taste as it cures. This is strangest thing I've ever grown for sure. After that I've been smoking on some rugburn OG here it is
IMG_20191208_183121292.jpg

Back
Top Bottom