Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Thought I'd post some pics of the bloom girls.
Grape pupil halfway through bloom

501st OG @ 9 weeks. Almost finished

24k gold doing her thing

Don't know what day I put the 24 in bloom. It's usually finished around day 53. Probably has little ways to go

when in doubt about harvest time,,, wait another week and let them be all they can be.....

Evening Dank & Crew :ganjamon:

Very nice plants Brotha:headbanger: just cleared the mailbox and had these inside

3BC8634A-313F-4445-9CE1-029BB4B11731.jpeg

I got a email from MMS about the Prayer Glue. Since I got a thang for GG I broke and decided to grab the GP as well. I’m a bit reluctant to run regs but I’ll start by popping 2-3 beans and hopefully just see females to begin. Then mother some pheno’s if I see anything special and pop more looking for a male down the road.

Loving all the breeding convo thanks for sharing all the helpful details boys.

I also got a thang for Kush’s and that 501st is awesome! Nice stud too! Rock on Brotha :theband:

Evening Dank & Crew :ganjamon:

Very nice plants Brotha:headbanger: just cleared the mailbox and had these inside

3BC8634A-313F-4445-9CE1-029BB4B11731.jpeg

I got a email from MMS about the Prayer Glue. Since I got a thang for GG I broke and decided to grab the GP as well. I’m a bit reluctant to run regs but I’ll start by popping 2-3 beans and hopefully just see females to begin. Then mother some pheno’s if I see anything special and pop more looking for a male down the road.

Loving all the breeding convo thanks for sharing all the helpful details boys.

I also got a thang for Kush’s and that 501st is awesome! Nice stud too! Rock on Brotha :theband:
Very cool! I bet the prayers glue is potent. Good luck on the hunt!

Back
Top Bottom