Dank's Adventures In Dankland

I bet that's good stuff :high-five: We're hooked on starfarts breakfast blend
I'm a dark roast dude. I really enjoy their Sumatra.
:thumb:

But I'm also cheap AF, so we buy a "store brand" dark roast now. Maybe I'll get back to Starfucks when my kids all move away. LoL

I've been giving some thought to partially slowing down the garden for awhile. I have couple big vacations coming up. First in early summer and another in mid summer.

Plus I will be wanting to do a big pheno hunt with my own creations. I'll be keeping the Chernobyl slymer cut for sure either way. But the rest might get shut down by summertime. After summer activities are over I'll crack a couple dozen or so of Dankland genetics for a big pheno hunt with plans to reveg keepers found.

If I'm not maintaining bunch of clones I'll be able to roll through a shit load of seeds looking for slymer x ?. In a perfect world I'll have jars of seeds. The slymer pheno alone that got fully pollinated was 2\3's size my normal one that yields around 2.5 ounces. So if it's fully knocked up I'll get lots of seeds to work with :) .

At that point I'm going to start a new, fresh journal. Thanks for stopping by!

For real taking a break
Good morning Sticky! I'm going to the Keys on one trip and Labrador for the other. Also a 4 day weekend down south. Will be a fun summer
Hell ya I had my busy summer last year it was great. Go enjoy yourself its always great to take time to enjoy life

You know the older I get I set back and wonder how many more summers do I have left. Living in a area with long winter's it makes me appreciate it when good weather comes back around.
I have plenty of vacation time to take saved up. So this year I'm going to enjoy myself and visit some people's I don't get to see often enough.
Life is good :)

Good morning Sticky! I'm going to the Keys on one trip and Labrador for the other. Also a 4 day weekend down south. Will be a fun summer
Good for you bro. Im orginally from fla. Miss the fishing for sure. Hope you guys have a great time.
Yeah, definitely have to plan grows around vacations

Good for you bro. Im orginally from fla. Miss the fishing for sure. Hope you guys have a great time.
Yeah, definitely have to plan grows around vacations
Or thats when i transplant into bigger containers and water the hell out of them before leaving :passitleft:

sounds like you have some good times planned are you a fisherman theres a lot of fishing in the keys :) ive never been on that side of the country yet maybe one day ill make it you go have a good time its good to get away make some memories take lots of pics were going to want to see some of your favorite spots!:)

I do like fishing. I've fished the gulf side of Fla few times. It's always a hoot!

I hope I'm wrong but I see some pistols on others in my flower tent. Looks like I might not have sprayed down my plants well enough and brought some pollen into my main tent.

Last night I cleaned it out hoping to get rid of any rogue man dust :) Looks like I might be smoking weed with some seeds just like when I was young. Only real bummer is I have a new Chernobyl pheno that is in its first run. I'd like to see it's full potential without seeds. I already have a small clone of it seeded out.

I should have just flowered them out in the love shack where they were bread. But the humidity was too high. If I keep breeding I'll have to get a dehumidifier for there.

Hopefully everyone is having a good day. Thanks for stopping by :hookah:

Back
Top Bottom