Dank's Adventures In Dankland

I'm sleepwalking,,, Riddicks moment in the sun... and back to bed for me..

the peoples are doing just fine dank sitting here with my first cup just finished covering the wq now im getting ready for a toke of yg how you doing today brother :)
Hey bro I'm doing good. Back to work and trying to get caught up on shit. Got use to not working. Kinda shock to the system hearing the alarm clock. Gonna be around 90 here this weekend. I'm going to soak up the AC

Hey bro I'm doing good. Back to work and trying to get caught up on shit. Got use to not working. Kinda shock to the system hearing the alarm clock. Gonna be around 90 here this weekend. I'm going to soak up the AC
that's tough if I had to back to work now it would kill me hang in there bud it wont be long youll be back in the swing of things wishing for retirement :laughtwo:

So far ive read up on every possible outcome and so far no one in US history has gone go jail over seeds buuuut they can and will take them and sens me a nice scary letter saying they took them. Most of these are for "novelty" i did add a CBD just in case because that is legal to have here
I chopped my Ting X Chernobyl tonight. Checkout the blood red resin bubbling out :headbanger: ... :D

Hopefully everyone is having a great night :lot-o-toke:
Wow that a thing of beauty!:drool:

That blood red sap looks delicious. Pretty rare to pull those anthocyanins out of much of anything anymore. I think there might me some Thai genetics in there trichome jungles banana man had a male he used in a lot of projects that had this trait the seeds were landrace from Thailand/Cambodia. The bud looks delicious on your ting/Chernobyl as well. All is good over here just packing getting ready for the 2000 plus mile haul East next week sometime. Maybe I will swing thru on my way out and bring you and whoever else is out your way a gift

Good looking strain you got there.. Got some colors to her..........

Good morning people's :nomo: Happy father's day too :D I'll be going over to my son's later today for a cookout. He's a good cook with a grill I'm looking forward to it

Morning bro and happy Father’s Day dank. BBQ sounds good, enjoy your day.

Back
Top Bottom