Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Today I tossed a couple of rare darkness x Chernobyl seeds in a shot glass. Hopefully I'll get to see a female out of the 2.

I only have one 501st OG X that's a fem out of the 3 I started. It's vegging slowly. 501 mother was a solid plant. Was a nice representative of a true OG. Chernobyl is more of a haze leaning strain. It'll be interesting to see how that goes

Looking good brother. You can flip them small. But if you're looking for yeild let them get little bigger :)
Ah ok didnt know itd still work that small heh. But i figure ill strap all of em to bamboo pretty early on maybe soon hold the weight up heh. No idea what to expect i got a full cloner of those juggernauts from seed. Ima throw those in too if i can hang heh.

Thanks brother. I'll be running some of the Chernobyl F2's sometime soon. I still have the mother Chernobyl plant so I'm not in too big of need for those yet. Glad to hear all's well with you :)

I figured you still had the mom kicking around and thus wouldn't need them to be run any time soon. I just think it would be cool to see how they compare to the mom.

Damn 1st outdoor grow and i can see massive frikking new growth. Its happening so fast compared to t5 or h.i.d. lighting.

Attachments

• 15937480881774605670085469383661.jpg
    15937480881774605670085469383661.jpg
    710.2 KB · Views: 30
Hopefully everyone is having a good day and have plans for the holiday. Me and Dankwoman are going to a cookout at friends house. It's hot as hell here this weekend :D

Garden is chugging along. My 5 star from Mass medical strains is not happy in veg. I may cull it out. It's just one of those plants that I just can't seem to dial in. Breeder said it's a finicky one that gets upset in plastic pots for some reason. I'll cull it out to make room for something better. My seedlings still have not surfaced yet. I soaked them for a day then put them in soil before they cracked.

Stay lit people :D

Hopefully everyone is having a good day and have plans for the holiday. Me and Dankwoman are going to a cookout at friends house. It's hot as hell here this weekend :D

Garden is chugging along. My 5 star from Mass medical strains is not happy in veg. I may cull it out. It's just one of those plants that I just can't seem to dial in. Breeder said it's a finicky one that gets upset in plastic pots for some reason. I'll cull it out to make room for something better. My seedlings still have not surfaced yet. I soaked them for a day then put them in soil before they cracked.

Stay lit people :D

Happy Independence Dankman! My purple is just like that. She hates both wet and dry feet and throws a shit fit if she experiences either, so she's also getting culled out.

I dropped few iced out seeds from in-house into a shot glass.

I have a twisted helix and a purple punch from them in veg. They are slow veggers so far. Hopefully soon I can flip those soon. I'll get to see what the in-house hype is all about
that's going to be an interesting grow there dankman all new strains for you should be frost monsters most of there stuff is good luck bud ill be watching! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom