Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Tonight I took down the last rare darkness and found some off colored popcorn buds on the very bottom that kinda had that brown/goldish color like beginning of bud rot. I tossed all the lowers. My RH has been steady in mid 50's. I have plenty of air circulating around from fans. I'm starting to wonder if I have something going on like hemp mites or a fungas.

Any thoughts? Sorry I should have gotten pics. I tried but they didn't come out right

I like to use pipe cleaners too tie down branches in veg. Top once. That's pretty much it for me too
Same same Dank! This Afghani was topped once and a little lst with the pipe cleaners.
20200717_220433.jpg
Hope y'all are happy and healthy.

GL Mister Dank with the problem.. I mentioned abit over at the music thread Fishcakes''' about it......

Kind of sounds familiar....... And I hope not..... Scope them secondary leaves around the lower popcorn buds as close to the center as possible....... Looks for small off white 'things' on the topside of leaves,,, your 60X will work fine..... We'll talk later.....

GL Keepem Green

Tonight I took down the last rare darkness and found some off colored popcorn buds on the very bottom that kinda had that brown/goldish color like beginning of bud rot. I tossed all the lowers. My RH has been steady in mid 50's. I have plenty of air circulating around from fans. I'm starting to wonder if I have something going on like hemp mites or a fungas.

Any thoughts? Sorry I should have gotten pics. I tried but they didn't come out right
i dont no bud but with me having a past experience with the the hemp mites im very gun shy but that sounds like it could be them are there other plants in there with that one and if so i would be scoping them a 60 power they look like white spots at 90 you can see them moving munching away on your plant i hope you dont have those good luck.

GL Mister Dank with the problem.. I mentioned abit over at the music thread Fishcakes''' about it......

Kind of sounds familiar....... And I hope not..... Scope them secondary leaves around the lower popcorn buds as close to the center as possible....... Looks for small off white 'things' on the topside of leaves,,, your 60X will work fine..... We'll talk later.....

GL Keepem Green
Hey bro I appreciate your help. I'll give you a call later or in the morning before you setup riddick with his fix

russet, broad and hemp mites all about the same thing........... all a royal pain in the ass............

Clone farms are responsible for most of them.........

I'll give ya a call later this afternoon Mister Dank

Russets.jpg

russet, broad and hemp mites all about the same thing........... all a royal pain in the ass............

Clone farms are responsible for most of them.........

I'll give ya a call later this afternoon Mister Dank

Russets.jpg
Hey Woody I'm shutting down for awhile. I went through the bloom tent with a USB microscope and found hemp mites. Looked like maggots. Just like the pic you posted and more I found online. It's good I'm stocked up for awhile.

Now I'm wondering how to remove them from the grow area permanently. I tossed the soil and burned the plants. I'll bleach wash everything down next.

I'm thinking about waiting a month or so to crack seeds for the next grow. Any thoughts on how long it takes to starve out the ones I might miss while cleaning?

My app for the microscope was running shitty. Here's couple pics. They were walking around munching on everything

It's a good thing I have a lifetime supply of seeds. To be honest, I'm looking forward to seeing all new plants in the future. I was planning a shut down for the summer before covid messed up my vacation plans

Back
Top Bottom