Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Yeah it's closed. I'll start a new one in a few weeks. I've read that hemp mites will die off after a month or so as long as they don't have any organic matter to live on. So now it's just a matter of time to break the cycle just in case I missed some during cleaning
last summer after i burned 4 nice plants i pulled the stumps and removed the top 5or6 in of soil then let them sit in the summer sun dry so far i dont see anything and two plants are in those same pots i could be flirting with disaster good luck dank and let ne no when you start a new journal i want to follow along your thread is fun enjoy your break buddy!

Just wanted to say thx again and again wholy mother their doin good those knots must be doin a whole lot of good

Attachments

• 15957426884543623521048820574157.jpg
    15957426884543623521048820574157.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 41
This is the sulfur i use but only preventive now and it is for no doubt you will taste it in your pot if you use it 50 days in flower imo ive use it in flower like 3 weeks in and it still shows up. This is my vege and flower rooms i used sulfur in. I used the sulfur as recommended and it doesnt recommend but i believe 3k square feet. Most rooms are probally 200 square feet or smaller. So its not recommended in a house . That sulfur vapor smells horrible. Im no professional for certain but i just cant see how your burning sulfur and it doesnt smell? Are you using a different type of sulfur? The 1 i have ive reviewed from numerous hydro stores as the recommended and 60% of their sales are from big 502s here in wa state where its legal. That stuff stinks can i see the type of sulfur your burning? If you burn it in your home or whereever anythings at . It will leave residue all over everything and that residue stinks too.
Nope.... Stank is correct.

@Dankman_420 send me an invite to your next journal please??

Back
Top Bottom